2A polls 9-30-19

Yeti

45 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

SG has played a better then average schedule I'd say. Beat a 5A team which is pretty good. Just beat Chuckey Doak in a barn burner game. But I'm mostly saying they have played well this year. Their hardest region games are still to come yeah?

I think the jury is still out on South Green, that 5A team they beat has one win over Northview 34-8 the same team Kingston beat 46-8, and giving up 33 points to Chuckey Doak after Happy Valley held them to 6. I would say SG has played just below average schedule. But it sounds like they have a good offense but needs to improve on defense.

20 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I think the jury is still out on South Green, that 5A team they beat has one win over Northview 34-8 the same team Kingston beat 46-8, and giving up 33 points to Chuckey Doak after Happy Valley held them to 6. I would say SG has played just below average schedule. But it sounds like they have a good offense but needs to improve on defense.

South Greene, please :mrgreen:

Not sure what Sonny's Computers are thinking jumping TC all the way up to 32. Wow craziness. Someone mentioned Strength of Schedule. Well if you look at Trousdale's opponents in Sonny's Poll, they average a rank of 194.7. Friendship is the highest ranked team sitting at 107. Compare that to Watertown (Trousdale's loss) who sits at 114 and has a schedule ranking of 163.4. Watertown has 3 opponents within the top 35 in Sonny's poll (1-1 so far vs those with Upperman still to go). I know they are different polls and are determined in different ways but IMO, Watertown sits above Trousdale in any Poll i put together. But as its been mentioned already, Polls means nothing, results on the field are all that matter.