Sale Creek 13 Whitwell 0 FINAL

Bill#49

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told it stems from current coaches or maybe even one coach. Something about taunting and making fun of kids. Apparently it kept going all the way into spring sports seasons. PowerP is that correct? I don’t know about all the details but I remember some senior parents being very upset because of what was said toward kids after that game as well. Conduct you wouldn’t expect from a coach. I think this one has been festering for almost a year now. I agree he might try to set a record. 

11 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I was told it stems from current coaches or maybe even one coach. Something about taunting and making fun of kids. Apparently it kept going all the way into spring sports seasons. PowerP is that correct? I don’t know about all the details but I remember some senior parents being very upset because of what was said toward kids after that game as well. Conduct you wouldn’t expect from a coach. I think this one has been festering for almost a year now. I agree he might try to set a record. 

Is this record in jeopardy?