WAYNE CO @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

22 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Was the win against Milan that impressive.Everyone talking about beating Milan.I said Milan was down.Several said Milasn wasnt.Milan gets beat tonight by McNairy Central.Mcnairy lost to Westview ,a team LC scored 72 points on.Westview beat that same McNairy team that just beat Milan.So is the win against Milan that impressive now.I told everyone Milan was down.So Milan beat Covington.Covington losing to South Gibson

Thanks for continuing to worry about Huntingdon. You should go enjoy your big win over W Carroll. Stop worrying about Huntingdon until you can’t enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner. Then, start worrying.

11 minutes ago, Waker said:

Thanks for continuing to worry about Huntingdon. You should go enjoy your big win over W Carroll. Stop worrying about Huntingdon until you can’t enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner. Then, start worrying.

They can't help themselves. I've never seen a team more concerned about what another team is doing. You boys have a cakewalk to the semi finals now that Freedom Prep is out of the way. Rest up and make sure everyone is 100% Don't want any excuses come Black Friday....

3 minutes ago, footballover said:

They can't help themselves. I've never seen a team more concerned about what another team is doing. You boys have a cakewalk to the semi finals now that Freedom Prep is out of the way. Rest up and make sure everyone is 100% Don't want any excuses come Black Friday....

Hopefully y'all can finally join us on Black Friday. 

15 minutes ago, footballover said:

Talking about being worried about someone. During the LC /So. Fulton game there were several mustang faithful at that game. Ya'll don't want to talk about that. All Freedom Prep was going to be a speed bump in LCs way. The Mustangs were hoping for that but to bad. Enjoy your next five games because on black Friday the stangs season will come to an end.

Edited by lakecounty1968

12 minutes ago, footballover said:

Lake county must be imprinted in yours and 69 s mind, everything you say is a repeat of what s already been said to you, basically for three years,

of course goes right along with the same three plays your team runs , like time, over and over and over, and over

broken record

find some originality

quit licking the chalk board, it’s bad for ya

Christ.... seriously? Lake County dug this thread up and then starts chirping about Huntingdon being worried about what LC is doing? 

Since y’all obviously want to talk about the Milan game, the only thing impressive was the Mustangs turning the ball over 5 times and giving up an onside kick and still pulling out the win. Impressive win or not they were in a dog fight until the final whistle. 

Hopefully we will get to meet up on Black Friday. No use in talking about it now. If our paths cross we won’t have to compare common opponents. 

13 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Lake county must be imprinted in yours and 69 s mind, everything you say is a repeat of what s already been said to you, basically for three years,

of course goes right along with the same three plays your team runs , like time, over and over and over, and over

broken record

find some originality

quit licking the chalk board, it’s bad for ya

Ever notice how you clowns troll each and every Mustang thread??? Several made the trip to South Fulton to see if yall are legit. Couldn't tell much against a bad South Fulton team. Will talk more about Lake Co AT Huntingdon in 6 more weeks....

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Was the win against Milan that impressive.Everyone talking about beating Milan.I said Milan was down.Several said Milasn wasnt.Milan gets beat tonight by McNairy Central.Mcnairy lost to Westview ,a team LC scored 72 points on.Westview beat that same McNairy team that just beat Milan.So is the win against Milan that impressive now.I told everyone Milan was down.So Milan beat Covington.Covington losing to South Gibson

Bro, Milan will beat the brakes off Westview. I doubt the view even makes the playoffs. Do I care? Not really because comparing scores is like comparing apples to oranges. It’s all about matchups. I would be more worried about the 50 spot they hung on y’all. Or that we still beat Milan with 4 turnovers and a lost possession on an onside kick. Mcnairy has got a solid team, I’m not surprised they beat Milan. Y’all are a shoo In For the semifinals, you literally won’t face anyone with a heartbeat in the first 3 rounds, we will face stiffer competition once the playoffs start. I hope we make it to the 4th round. 

2 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Bro, Milan will beat the brakes off Westview. I doubt the view even makes the playoffs. Do I care? Not really because comparing scores is like comparing apples to oranges. It’s all about matchups. I would be more worried about the 50 spot they hung on y’all. Or that we still beat Milan with 4 turnovers and a lost possession on an onside kick. Mcnairy has got a solid team, I’m not surprised they beat Milan. Y’all are a shoo In For the semifinals, you literally won’t face anyone with a heartbeat in the first 3 rounds, we will face stiffer competition once the playoffs start. I hope we make it to the 4th round. 

Who is this so called stiff competition the stangs will face in the playoffs? Cornersville is down. Fayetteville isn't all that. So, I don't see any stiff competition there. It will be about the same level Lake County has faced. I agree about comparing scores but Westview did beat McNairy County for what it's worth.

5 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Who is this so called stiff competition the stangs will face in the playoffs? Cornersville is down. Fayetteville isn't all that. So, I don't see any stiff competition there. It will be about the same level Lake County has faced. I agree about comparing scores but Westview did beat McNairy County for what it's worth.

We'll be coming back to visit this comment.  Hang in there buddy.

Talking about a cakewalk to the playoffs.Who will the Stangs have to play? MY as well just put Middleton on ur side of the brackets.Cornersville is the only team with a chance.Im noticing LC will be in a bracket with a couple Memphis teams that only has 1 loss.Plus Greenfield who is ranked about 7th I believe.Yes zi brought it up up cause everyone talking about beating Milan.LC would beat Milan based on what I saw the night I watched them.Then Covington gets beat by South Gibson.Now LC has Greenfield and Ripley who just beat Dyersburg.No breathers man...lol