How's this for a DURN pregame lineup, Roy Dillard??!!

2 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

When I was doing radio, we had Roy scheduled to be on the show.  I called Ronnie's Red Eye at the agreed time (on the air by the way) and they'd never heard of Roy..

I'm not falling for that mess. I watch TV enough to no that bartenders have never heard of their customers when some durn stranger asks if they can talk. I guarantee you that Roy was probably hiding in the bathroom reading his Murphy book after you called and that bartender man winked at him. That Ray Charles man and that Possum man even sung a durn song about it, and I ain't joking neither.

36 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I'm not falling for that mess. I watch TV enough to no that bartenders have never heard of their customers when some durn stranger asks if they can talk. I guarantee you that Roy was probably hiding in the bathroom reading his Murphy book after you called and that bartender man winked at him. That Ray Charles man and that Possum man even sung a durn song about it, and I ain't joking neither.

"I have't seen you and I haven't seen a thing."

Haven't heard that song in ages.  

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Indeed I do.  It's very difficult for me to catch the show on Fridays since I'm always traveling to the game then trying to grab a bite to eat beforehand.  

I garuntee you that Tower mans got some hot dogs in his concession stand from when we played that Wattenburger man for you and that teat man. You think im joking but im not. 

36 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you that Tower mans got some hot dogs in his concession stand from when we played that Wattenburger man for you and that teat man. You think im joking but im not. 

I'm pretty sure that hot dog I ate a couple of years ago was left over from when Pirate Mike was playing peewee football....

Always look forward to watching this great show from week to week and especially since it's coming to our home this weekend I am really looking forward to it. I appreciate all that you do Mike and your side kick.  Hope the SP fan's have always treated you fair, with the exception of that old coot Roy Dillard..  He don't matter anyway's!!! 

20 minutes ago, sportman said:

Always look forward to watching this great show from week to week and especially since it's coming to our home this weekend I am really looking forward to it. I appreciate all that you do Mike and your side kick.  Hope the SP fan's have always treated you fair, with the exception of that old coot Roy Dillard..  He don't matter anyway's!!! 

South Pitt trip is always the highlight of our season.   I'll be sure and look you and your son up after the show.   Thanks partner.

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

South Pitt trip is always the highlight of our season.   I'll be sure and look you and your son up after the show.   Thanks partner.

Thanks Mike.  We always sit in the same place. Of coarse Pirate Mike and Tom ,we always sit close.  You catch alot of us SP  coach T guys in the same place.