Gibson Co. @ Adamsville

GCPioneer

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You mean two forward passes in one play 

I watched the ending of that game last season after I live streamed the Obion game, and on that last drive we got in the end zone 2 times. Notice how that side ref that was on our side hasn’t been to our place to ref a game this year. I’m not crying, but we got screwed twice last season in that game 

5 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I watched the ending of that game last season after I live streamed the Obion game, and on that last drive we got in the end zone 2 times. Notice how that side ref that was on our side hasn’t been to our place to ref a game this year. I’m not crying, but we got screwed twice last season in that game 

Can I be honest? Well I’m going to anyways :cool:

That game should have never come down to those last two plays. Y’all had way more talent on the field to the coaching booth. It is what it is. They beat y’all and I am one to tell you I don’t like GC because of one certain poster on here but when he brings it up he gets bashed about. I think some of you Tide fans need to let it go also. I’m just an outside guy looking in but don’t be a hypocrite per’s-a. I have a ton of respect for the Tide so don’t take this post the wrong way fellas. 

9 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

That game should have never come down to those last two plays. Y’all had way more talent on the field to the coaching booth. It is what it is. They beat y’all and I am one to tell you I don’t like GC because of one certain poster on here but when he brings it up he gets bashed about. I think some of you Tide fans need to let it go also. I’m just an outside guy looking in but don’t be a hypocrite per’s-a. I have a ton of respect for the Tide so don’t take this post the wrong way fellas. 

You are correct, I was just saying I played the replay and we got screwed from the 2 plays.. and you are correct we should’ve taken care of business. We won the state title and that’s all that matter, but we here in Trenton are getting closer to that game and the Pioneer faithful is already starting to let us know who comes to town in a couple of weeks lol

10 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

You are correct, I was just saying I played the replay and we got screwed from the 2 plays.. and you are correct we should’ve taken care of business. We won the state title and that’s all that matter, but we here in Trenton are getting closer to that game and the Pioneer faithful is already starting to let us know who comes to town in a couple of weeks lol

I understand bud I hope y’all put a good beat down on them!

41 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

It wasn’t just 2 plays there were plays all through the game that were messed up.  

36 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Part of taking care of business is scoring right ?  Well we scored multiple times and it was taken by the referees.   

they got the calls and we didn’t. They won it is what it is 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

You mean two forward passes in one play 

I certainly don't have a dog in the hunt but I do love to shake the bush. With that being said, you stole my thunder with your comment! As others have said that one play should not have beaten Peabody last year, but is the one that everyone will remember because of its significance in the ultimate outcome of the game. I still credit Gibson County for that great defensive stand at the end of the game. They did what had to be done but should not have come to that. With that being said, Peabody will not forget last year and this year's edition of the wagon wheels will pay.

Anyhow, to get back on topic I like Adamsville in this game for the simple fact that Gibson County has lost their quarterback and has some other injuries as well. Adamsville, the other hand, obviously does not have a sexy record but they are starting to play well and play well at the right time of the season. I personally would not want to be the Memphis team that squares off against the dirty birds from Adamsville in the playoffs should they get there. Adamsville 24 Gibson County 7.

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

That game should have never come down to those last two plays. Y’all had way more talent on the field to the coaching booth. It is what it is. They beat y’all and I am one to tell you I dont like GC because of one certain poster on here but when he brings it up he gets bashed about. I think some of you Tide fans need to let it go also. I’m just an outside guy looking in but don’t be a hypocrite per’s-a. I have a ton of respect for the Tide so don’t take this post the wrong way fellas. 

Vandy if we would have said that we would just be GC haters!!!! Hahahaha. They just don’t realize their babble brings this stuff on themselves.