Gibson Co. @ Adamsville

GCPioneer

10 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Winner winner chicken dinner

23 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Vandy if we would have said that we would just be GC haters!!!! Hahahaha. They just don’t realize their babble brings this stuff on themselves. 

Believe me like my man Tide ‘21 would say 

I’m a Certified GC HATER!!

53 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Vandy if we would have said that we would just be GC haters!!!! Hahahaha. They just don’t realize their babble brings this stuff on themselves. 

Their babble is in basketball and baseball too lol. Their baseball program talks like they are the New York Yankees and only have been to the region like 4 times in school history with no state appearances. Pathetic 

17 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Their babble is in basketball and baseball too lol. Their baseball program talks like they are the New York Yankees and only have been to the region like 4 times in school history with no state appearances. Pathetic 

Shake that bush boss!!! We won’t hear anything from them now!!! Hahahahaha

I’ve been to 2 of GC’s games this year and wasn’t impressed at all. Peabody should score as much as they want and our D should  be all over their offense! I’ve kept my mouth shut all year over that GC loss last year while they posted over and over about their win. But that’s ok we will  run it up on them this year!!

6 minutes ago, Back2BackPGTide said:

I’ve been to 2 of GC’s games this year and wasn’t impressed at all. Peabody should score as much as they want and our D should  be all over their offense! I’ve kept my mouth shut all year over that GC loss last year while they posted over and over about their win. But that’s ok we will  run it up on them this year!!

Did you see their post all physical year or just this football year. Just asking because you have been a member since sept 28. A total of 17 days. Or are you someone we know under a different name??? Come on man. Just shaken the bush boss!!!!! Hahahahaha 

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Did you see their post all physical year or just this football year. Just asking because you have been a member since sept 28. A total of 17 days. Or are you someone we know under a different name??? Come on man. Just shaken the bush boss!!!!! Hahahahaha 

The guys from Dyer are awfully quite since it’s getting so close haha. Remember they referred themselves as “ the most physical team in West Tn”