Marion County vs Tellico Plains

MarionMadness

It's a new week warriors. I am issuing a challenge to all of the true Marion County fans to come to Tellico Plains this Friday night. These kids play hard for their school and community each Friday night. These coaches put in countless hours working with our kids to help mold them into great young men and leaders in our community. This is another big game. We have had some tough luck with some injuries lately. Hopefully we will have them all back this week. This is another game we can win. The game last week was vs a very big school. It's ok we are not suppose to win that game. They were a very good team that would probably be the best team in the entire 2A class if they were in here. Thank the Lord they aren't in here. Those kids were big and fast. Coach Mathis will unveil a few new wrinkles in the plan this week. I look for a big Warrior victory at Tellico. If we win this game this will give us 3rd place in our region. Not too shaby for a team with only a few seniors on it. I believe in these coaches and our team. These kids play this great game with so much honesty, respect, and integrity which are the main things. This is a direct reflection of the coaching and leadership they are receiving from this great group of men that lead us. I know we are going to be very good sooner rather than later. Don't pay attention to all of the outside distractions this week. Enjoy your fall break except when it is time to practice each day. We can do this Warriors. It's still a great day to be a warrior. Go purple... Go white and fight fight fight with all your might might might!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

It's a new week warriors. I am issuing a challenge to all of the true Marion County fans to come to Tellico Plains this Friday night. . . .  Coach Mathis will unveil a few new wrinkles in the plan this week. I look for a big Warrior victory at Tellico. If we win this game this will give us 3rd place in our region. Not too shaby for a team with only a few seniors on it.

I hate to break it to you MaryJane Madness, all the Jasperites have been hiding since the McKrylon man and the few that were left went into hiding with the Ricki mess.  This snatched beard man is good at drawing up new plays that don't work.  IF you win lol . . . at least you are finally being realistic.

2 minutes ago, rlh said:

I hate to break it to you MaryJane Madness, all the Jasperites have been hiding since the McKrylon man and the few that were left went into hiding with the Ricki mess.  This snatched beard man is good at drawing up new plays that don't work.  IF you win lol . . . at least you are finally being realistic.

Our coaches and kids will win this game. I no in my heart they will win it.  We have had some rough times with our young team, but tough times don't last forever. Go Warriors!

7 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

It's a new week warriors. I am issuing a challenge to all of the true Marion County fans to come to Tellico Plains this Friday night. These kids play hard for their school and community each Friday night. These coaches put in countless hours working with our kids to help mold them into great young men and leaders in our community. This is another big game. We have had some tough luck with some injuries lately. Hopefully we will have them all back this week. This is another game we can win. The game last week was vs a very big school. It's ok we are not suppose to win that game. They were a very good team that would probably be the best team in the entire 2A class if they were in here. Thank the Lord they aren't in here. Those kids were big and fast. Coach Mathis will unveil a few new wrinkles in the plan this week. I look for a big Warrior victory at Tellico. If we win this game this will give us 3rd place in our region. Not too shaby for a team with only a few seniors on it. I believe in these coaches and our team. These kids play this great game with so much honesty, respect, and integrity which are the main things. This is a direct reflection of the coaching and leadership they are receiving from this great group of men that lead us. I know we are going to be very good sooner rather than later. Don't pay attention to all of the outside distractions this week. Enjoy your fall break except when it is time to practice each day. We can do this Warriors. It's still a great day to be a warrior. Go purple... Go white and fight fight fight with all your might might might!

You must be Marion's head coach.  :roflol:

7 hours ago, rlh said:

Old Pirate says the problem ain’t the beard, it is a lack of proper studding issue.