Gallatin @ Beech

Bump11

40 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Beech gets plenty of exposure. Could be he just wants to eliminate any possibility of a distraction. Every Williamson County school has said no to Withrow, yet I don't see anybody accusing them of denying their kids "exposure"

Yeah, the whole “exposure” thing was laughable. Apparently Withrow has never heard of Hudl. 

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Coach must dont plan on making to the state championship since he don't like being televised. Most high school kids don't get that  Exposure. #GoWave

Every media outlet in the midstate will be there, except Chad withrow and his Facebook live broadcast. They were not denied access, but rather told Beech was not going to kick others out of the press box to accommodate them.  

17 minutes ago, eers said:

Every media outlet in the midstate will be there, except Chad withrow and his Facebook live broadcast. They were not denied access, but rather told Beech was not going to kick others out of the press box to accommodate them.  

Yeah I am not sure who you kick out of that small press box.  Announcer-No.  Film crew-no.  Both coaching staffs-no.  So your left with Beech’s media stream-no for past stated reasons.  Could you set up outside the pressbox and film?  Yeah. Again, does it matter to me, No!   Unless something majorly goes wrong between now and then, I will have a seat to watch the game, no matter what weather may fall!!  Get there early!!! 

Edited by GWAVE1

27 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Yeah I am not sure who you kick out of that small press box.  Announcer-No.  Film crew-no.  Both coaching staffs-no.  So your left with Beech’s media stream-no for past stated reasons.  Could you set up outside the pressbox and film?  Yeah. Again, does it matter to me, No!   Unless something majorly goes wrong between now and then, I will have a seat to watch the game, no matter what weather may fall!!  Get there early!!! 

I expect it to be an exciting game.