Gallatin @ Beech

Bump11

8 minutes ago, tandem said:

I promise you Coach Crabtree will do what he wants, and I’m just fine with that.  Chad Withrow and yahoo’s on here (including me) are the last people whose opinions matter to him.

As for the game, I think this game will end about like the Gallatin/Hendersonville game ended.

Come on, you know Beech is favored.

Go Green Wave

2 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

all kinds of false info in this post. 

Current Enrollments: 

Beech - 1450

SCHS - 1320

Hville - 1510

Gallatin - 1621

Beech will get a huge 8th grade class coming from TW Hunter and KDDC  (because of the rezoning that occurred this summer after midcycle numbers were reported) and push them into the 1600 range of students. That number will be turned in for reclassification. SCHS had to turn in their prerezoning number which kept them in 6A. Had they turn in their post-rezoning number they would've eclipsed the 20% needed to reclassify. 

In 2016 Gallatin was the largest school in 5A with 1508 while Hendersonville was one of the bottom 5 schools in 6A. Hendersonville is built out with older families aging in the zone. Beech and Gallatin and New Liberty Hill/SC area are the only ones gaining students, new homes, and Apartments. 

Where is any of this false? 

52 minutes ago, BoomKing2006 said:

Current Enrollments: 

Beech - 1450

SCHS - 1320

Hville - 1510

Gallatin - 1621

Beech will get a huge 8th grade class coming from TW Hunter and KDDC  (because of the rezoning that occurred this summer after midcycle numbers were reported) and push them into the 1600 range of students. That number will be turned in for reclassification. SCHS had to turn in their prerezoning number which kept them in 6A. Had they turn in their post-rezoning number they would've eclipsed the 20% needed to reclassify. 

In 2016 Gallatin was the largest school in 5A with 1508 while Hendersonville was one of the bottom 5 schools in 6A. Hendersonville is built out with older families aging in the zone. Beech and Gallatin and New Liberty Hill/SC area are the only ones gaining students, new homes, and Apartments. 

Where is any of this false? 

The fact that it wont take place in 2020. They are both 5A next year.

2 minutes ago, abo14 said:

So this game is ending both their stints in 5A when they both have another whole season in 5A?

Just now, thegreatone36 said:

Exactly. Reading is hard for WingT08

Just to clarify, I stand by my initial statement both teams will be 6A in 2020. 

As for the "ending their stints" portion of the statement... I can agree that is somewhat premature however this matchup won't have very much significance when both teams are 6A. Just county bragging rights at that point. 

22 minutes ago, BoomKing2006 said:

Just to clarify, I stand by my initial statement both teams will be 6A in 2020. 

As for the "ending their stints" portion of the statement... I can agree that is somewhat premature however this matchup won't have very much significance when both teams are 6A. Just county bragging rights at that point. 

This game will have plenty of significance when these teams are 6A as well