Gallatin @ Beech

Bump11

19 hours ago, wave88 said:

As far as the playoffs goes.  The winner of this game will only travel to Page in the Quarterfinals.  If Page isn’t in the quarters, the winner will host all playoff games.  Page is the only team that absolutely will not travel in the playoffs.  The west side (regions 5-8) wears road whites in December.

My apologies. You’re correct. I didn’t realize the (H) on the “upper“ third round bracket line was conditional. I just assumed that line got home field regardless. I’m glad I was wrong because my interpretation created an absurd result. 

One question: if Friday night’s loser makes it to the state semis against HC, does the region 6 #2 team get the semifinal Home field against region 7 #1? It seems like yes, but that too is illogical. 

Edited by Shawshank

22 minutes ago, Shawshank said:

My apologies. You’re correct. I didn’t realize the (H) on the “upper“ third round bracket line was conditional. I just assumed that line got home field regardless. I’m glad I was wrong because my interpretation created an absurd result. 

One question: if Friday night’s loser makes it to the state semis against HC, does the region 6 #2 team get the semifinal Home field against region 7 #1? It seems like yes, but that too is illogical. 

It's an odd year so Quads 1&3 host this year

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DwayneSherlin said:

Well both teams made it unscathed into game week.  Should be a well of a high school football game at Shackle Island.  The atmosphere around the stadium should be one of a kind.  Last man out of town Friday afternoon shut the gate.  Go Big G !!!!

Ain’t that the truth!!  Better get there early because that small visitor side will not contain the masses.  

what is the record crowd at Beech?  If the weather holds off, it could be set!  

2 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Ain’t that the truth!!  Better get there early because that small visitor side will not contain the masses.  

what is the record crowd at Beech?  If the weather holds off, it could be set!  

This one of those games where you kind of wish it was held at a bigger neutral site but no way Beech is going to give up the kind of cash they'll make from the gate in this one

4 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

This one of those games where you kind of wish it was held at a bigger neutral site but no way Beech is going to give up the kind of cash they'll make from the gate in this one

Haha....there is no way that will happen!!  Beech will make budget on this game if half of what I think is going to happen happens!!  

• Like 1