Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

6 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

Ohhhh trust me I'm a man of my word. The reason for the tenth time H20 beat DC beat was Coaching. You had 1 RB that was really good but nothing else to remember your team by. LA good team UHS good team H20 coaching and nothing else. Remember you wanted this posted :)

Get real guy a 42-20 beating has a little more to do with coaching.. Besides you just said our coaches were dirty and should be ashamed.., Which one is it don’t know anything?

Edited by H2Oman

5 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

Ohhhh trust me I'm a man of my word. The reason for the tenth time H20 beat DC beat was Coaching. You had 1 RB that was really good but nothing else to remember your team by. LA good team UHS good team H20 coaching and nothing else. Remember you wanted this posted :)

I've watched every game, I can log into hudle and watch each game. 1 time this year that penalty has been called on Watertown. So if it happens so much.... You would think it would be called all time. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

I tell you what I'll do if you want to keep acting like it didn't happen I'll have my kid log on to hudl and I'll record it and post it. He did it to anyone he seen in the middle periodman if you've seen it 3 times then your a coach for sure. Do you really want me to post what you are teaching and allowing at H20.  Get real on your lies. You know for a fact it's going on.  It takes a low life to teach or allow that kind of football. 

If yall want ti go to my facebook page i have all the dirty crap watertown done in westmoreland in video clips. They are some dirty sumbucs 

29 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

OK bud you got it believe me when I say it will be on here in the next 24hrs for sure. I'm not just going to put one of them it will be all of them. 

If I knew how todo it I would post mine on here to. Agua town is a dirty bunch of thugs. Like I said, I hope the refs are made aware of the crap they do before the upperman game.