Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

5 hours ago, diesel28 said:

Why don't you post what you are teaching your kids at DC what happened to your best WR ?

He got in trouble off the field. It was one time it actually made them better. DC IS LOADED just young. They teach them the rules and fundemental's of football.  They teach them sportsmanship and respect. 

Edited by Hellidontno

6 hours ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

I've watched every game, I can log into hudle and watch each game. 1 time this year that penalty has been called on Watertown. So if it happens so much.... You would think it would be called all time. 

OK buddy log in look at play 7. Does your right guard cut block or not be honest don't lie. The very first offensive play he cuts wow and I can easily point out 30 more times. Should be ashamed 

6 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Get real guy a 42-20 beating has a little more to do with coaching.. Besides you just said our coaches were dirty and should be ashamed.., Which one is it don’t know anything?

Look at play 7 Coach do it and post on here if that's a cut block or not. I have 30 plus more of the same stuff right guard. Be a man of your word. Put the truth about what's going on there. 

3 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Look at play 7 Coach do it and post on here if that's a cut block or not. I have 30 plus more of the same stuff right guard. Be a man of your word. Put the truth about what's going on there. 

Man, a cut block is much different than trying to do bullcrap after the whistle. Thats what I saw alot of. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Man, a cut block is much different than trying to do bullcrap after the whistle. Thats what I saw alot of. 

Posty this guy knows more football than anyone on here. He was a scout for UTC and a terrible one at that. That is why he now works in HR at Nissan because football didn't work out for his cry baby clown self lol.

• Like 1