Cosby Comes to Hampton. Senior Night

uknoit2

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Has Cosby improved since the Unaka game? I expect we will be ready. Love how this unit fires off the ball lately

Yep,they had a bunch out against Unaka.  They,ve played every team in the region tough for a half. Then again,they have not played Hampton.

11 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yep,they had a bunch out against Unaka.  They,ve played every team in the region tough for a half. Then again,they have not played Hampton.

Yes. They are tough.  We will have to play good sound football and prepare accordingly this week.. can’t afford an upset. I’m still shocked at the upsets around this area. Science Hill over DB

Boone over Crockett

Sullivan East over S. North

Etown had a scare again S. South. 

Mature football teams do not let lesser talent hang around with a chance to win. They play good football no matter the opponent.  Etown got caught up too much in the gville win. Imagine the devastation if they lose last night.  You can't lay a whole season on one game. Got to play them all

8 hours ago, old24eagle said:

Looking forward to seeing all you guys next week. We are playing some good football as of late but we haven’t seen the quality of a Hampton team in a few weeks. Even though I like you guys we’re gonna do everything we can to make you guys have to travel in week 1 of the playoffs! Lol

On a side note my daughter is playing in a sub state soccer game at Cosby tonight after we beat Alcoa (crazy right) in the region championship. If they win we’re headed to Murfreesboro next week. That will make for one really busy (and tired) ole eagle! 

Well my Lady Eagles won tonight! Big Time 5-0 win in a sub state game over C.Gap! Headed to Murfreesboro next week to try to bring home Cosby’s 1st gold ball in any sport! So proud of my daughter and her team. Gonna be a tired ole eagle this week fellas!

Just now, old24eagle said:

Well my Lady Eagles won tonight! Big Time 5-0 win in a sub state game over C.Gap! Headed to Murfreesboro next week to try to bring home Cosby’s 1st gold ball in any sport! So proud of my daughter and her team. Gonna be a tired ole eagle this week fellas!

CONGRATS!!

1 minute ago, old24eagle said:

Easy now! Lol but seriously if you want uhhh ya know I know some people..hahahah just kiddin it’s all legal now anyway only people over here left doing it the old way are on tv doing it soooo 

Haha....I'm sure the "new" stuff ain't as potent as the original... Just up the road, Whitehead Hill still cooking wide open I hear! I'll pass tho :roflolk: