Cosby Comes to Hampton. Senior Night

uknoit2

Looking forward to seeing all you guys next week. We are playing some good football as of late but we haven’t seen the quality of a Hampton team in a few weeks. Even though I like you guys we’re gonna do everything we can to make you guys have to travel in week 1 of the playoffs! Lol

On a side note my daughter is playing in a sub state soccer game at Cosby tonight after we beat Alcoa (crazy right) in the region championship. If they win we’re headed to Murfreesboro next week. That will make for one really busy (and tired) ole eagle! 

10 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

Looking forward to seeing all you guys next week. We are playing some good football as of late but we haven’t seen the quality of a Hampton team in a few weeks. Even though I like you guys we’re gonna do everything we can to make you guys have to travel in week 1 of the playoffs! Lol

On a side note my daughter is playing in a sub state soccer game at Cosby tonight after we beat Alcoa (crazy right) in the region championship. If they win we’re headed to Murfreesboro next week. That will make for one really busy (and tired) ole eagle! 

Enjoy it you will miss it terribly when its gone!!!Goodluck to them!

10 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

Good luck to them Soccers OleEagle. Not much on that travel thing though.

21 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

Will be good to see you too! Bring all ya got, we need it!