Cosby Comes to Hampton. Senior Night

uknoit2

18 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Been Neighbor:s for 40 plus years know lots of folks in Cocke Co. I guarantee it could be. I sampled the legal stuff in Gat. and Cocke Co. stuff. Cocke Co. wins no contest. Back to game still going with computer. :mrgreen:

Once saw a feller run around a house 6 times trying to catch his breath after a sip of the real stuff. That crap will kill a man.

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

Well my Lady Eagles won tonight! Big Time 5-0 win in a sub state game over C.Gap! Headed to Murfreesboro next week to try to bring home Cosby’s 1st gold ball in any sport! So proud of my daughter and her team. Gonna be a tired ole eagle this week fellas!

Good luck old eagle.  You're one of my favs

11 hours ago, old24eagle said:

Well my Lady Eagles won tonight! Big Time 5-0 win in a sub state game over C.Gap! Headed to Murfreesboro next week to try to bring home Cosby’s 1st gold ball in any sport! So proud of my daughter and her team. Gonna be a tired ole eagle this week fellas!

Congrats! Pulling for Cosby to win the Gold. It is quite the accomplishment just to make it to state. An awesome year for your daughter and her team.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:57 PM, old24eagle said:

As a former Cocke Countian with roots from Cosby, I congratulate your daughter and her Lady Eagles teammates.  It's tough once you get to state, but I hope they bring back the gold ball.
I think the boys basketball team played in the state championship game in the late 80's?