DB @ Alcoa

Throwdeslant

12 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

I've never seen Blazer hide.  He's about the least hidden fan of his team, and DB, that I know of.

This game was never intended to be won so I don't expect a win.  It is a game intended to strengthen the team and learn from. A win would be nice but unlikely.  DB is likely to be hot after the loss Friday and will fight. A hard game for both teams.  We'll see.  Alcoa by 14.

After the game is played, and it doesn’t turn out the way he is predicting, we shall see if he shows back up on the thread to eat a little crow. :thumb:

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

After the game is played, and it doesn’t turn out the way he is predicting, we shall see if he shows back up on the thread to eat a little crow. :thumb:

Good enough.  Blazier, you won't hide will ya?  Purdy please for ole Throwdesiccant.

Edited by DBGRAD70

DB is just hampered with to many injuries to starters right now ... Two left in the first half against SH , one deference maker with a knee injury . I think the backups (consisting of sophs and juniors) are trying to make a name for themselves and causing costly penalties , SH game was obvious... heck if it wasn't for the costly ones and a great field goal kicker(dang he was good ) , then believe the outcome would have been different...

Health is an issue that's causing others to try to hard ......

If DB gets some starters back it should be a closer game but great teams like Alcoa will make you pay for penalties at crucial times ....DB is just to young "right now " - injury heavy to WIN this game .... 

Alcoa by 17

Edited by kingindian33
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

He has the past two years. I don’t know why this year would be any different. :lol: Gotta love his optimism tho. I can’t figure out if he loves DB or hates them? :lol:

In 2017 Alcoa had a last minute drive to win 35-31, nobody gave DB a chance in that game either and they nearly pulled it off.      Idle random smack talk along the lines of "Yep them Indians done gonna put a whuppin on that Tornado" is one thing, but to lay out a structured analysis (like "strong defenses keep the score low on both sides"), isn't that real football talk?       As for crow, sometimes you do have to take a spoonful, but it can be quite tasty (http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.html) with Crow Creole being my personal favorite.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

In 2017 Alcoa had a last minute drive to win 35-31, nobody gave DB a chance in that game either and they nearly pulled it off.      Idle random smack talk along the lines of "Yep them Indians done gonna put a whuppin on that Tornado" is one thing, but to lay out a structured analysis (like "strong defenses keep the score low on both sides"), isn't that real football talk?       As for crow, sometimes you do have to take a spoonful, but it can be quite tasty (http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.html) with Crow Creole being my personal favorite.

I’ll have ya a big plate ready! :thumb:

0-A7-D96-C5-3756-429-E-950-F-C248355-FFA