Milan at Westview

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don’t know if Milan is great at pass protection but they are great at getting pressure up front. Gonna have to make sure he doesn’t have time to throw. 

If I was the Milan coaching staff, I would also have a spy on the quarterback. He will take off if pressured. He likes to slid before any contact so Milan will have to watch hitting him or get some unsportsmanlike penalties thrown on them.

2 things kind of sticks out to me about this game. 1st the thought of Milan being 5-5 or missing the playoffs with their rich history. 2nd As bad as Westview has been the past several years being in this position to go to the playoffs at all. I have heard that the coach from Westview doesn't care much for playing defense in the past, but I don't know that for sure.

28 minutes ago, Tata said:

2 things kind of sticks out to me about this game. 1st the thought of Milan being 5-5 or missing the playoffs with their rich history. 2nd As bad as Westview has been the past several years being in this position to go to the playoffs at all. I have heard that the coach from Westview doesn't care much for playing defense in the past, but I don't know that for sure.

Coaching makes all the difference and these 2 programs are perfect example of that

4 hours ago, Tata said:

Martin WV playoff drought started when Coach Cody retired a few years back. I think they have a competent person at the helm now. Think he's aware that Defense has been an issue for him even when he was at Waverly.  Milan is a better team than their record and it will take Martin an A game for them to get past them.