White House at Greenbrier

BDP2003

20 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

I mean you’re on here acting like y’all were something special this year and y’all just weren’t.  Beat heritage by 1 because of missed field goals, beat us by 10 because our qb decides to throw a pick 6 at the end of the game, lost to MC (who we beat), and then only beat creekwood by 7.   I’ll give you credit y’all have an excellent program and find ways to win games and still make the playoffs, I wish we could get back to that point.  I just thought the trash talk on a WH vs GB thread calling it a basement game was a little distasteful and so therefore I would enjoy it if y’all made as early an exit as possible from the playoffs.  Good luck tonight 

Jackets throw a 69 yard TD bomb to Gabe Kelly in play number 1

@copacanobra

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GreenbrierCat2 said:

No lie.  The Bobcats have had a terrible season.  I don’t know if it’s experience, talent, coaching or a little or all of the above.  It’s been a disappointing season.  We’ve all been there at one point in time.  I just hope they figure out how to turn it around by next year.  

I like Coach Elmore he is a good man.  Hoping better seasons are ahead @GreenbrierCat2

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yes this process is moving slower than I would have expected
    • also was told coady auston applied, he served as defensive coordinator for greenfield under don pitt several years ago before going to Obion county  
    • TSSAA restrictions for hiring non-faculty coaches have been removed for over a year at this point. In the past a non-faculty person had to be "grandfathered" by being an assistant coach for five years, being fingerprinted, and having a background check run per TSSAA rules... since those were rescinded, the board of directors for the school district are responsible for any/all restrictions on hiring non-faculty personnel. I guess what I'm saying to you is that if you really wanted what you posted, it's already possible as long as your local BOE will allow for it.
    • stop it, rlh. you’re gonna get me all misty eyed and sentimental.    i see seven fairly regularly. ….but slim shady, that’s like spotting bigfoot on main street. you just hope he doesn’t spot you. 
    • Are you trying to say you didn't find Seven and ShadySlim going at it?