Mount Juliet at Hendersonville

MJGOLDENBEARS

I understand just fine. Again for arguments sake if MJ had taken care of Oakland is it a given they would have beaten the other two? Answer my question. What is MT Juliets record against Whitehaven and Maryville? I'm saying if MJ had gotten by Oakland it is not a given and therefore it's hard to say that MJ was the second best team. Either way again it's been fun. Had a quick minute to answer. As far as not knowing football or how the playoffs work, I'm pretty confident I've been around the game and have been blessed to be around some great football minds. Pretty confident I know just as much as anyone that has tried explaining it to me on here. It's given me a good laugh. Good luck to MJ tonight. Should be a great game. 

49 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

I understand just fine. Again for arguments sake if MJ had taken care of Oakland is it a given they would have beaten the other two? Answer my question. What is MT Juliets record against Whitehaven and Maryville? I'm saying if MJ had gotten by Oakland it is not a given and therefore it's hard to say that MJ was the second best team. Either way again it's been fun. Had a quick minute to answer. As far as not knowing football or how the playoffs work, I'm pretty confident I've been around the game and have been blessed to be around some great football minds. Pretty confident I know just as much as anyone that has tried explaining it to me on here. It's given me a good laugh. Good luck to MJ tonight. Should be a great game. 

You keep changing your argument.