Unaka @ Greenback Round 1

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, tonybologna said:

I think this game will be a complete blowout. Unaka is a team from my neck of the woods. They aren't a good team at all. They shouldn't even be in the playoffs but TSSAA rules allows every Region in each classification 4 playoff teams. Unaka is pretty bad. Greenback probably could just go through the motions on the field & win this game. LOL!

I do think this is probably one of the worst if not thew worst mismatches in Round #1 in the playoffs. My prediction is Greenback 56 Unaka 6. Unaka will probably score very late to get those 6 points. Now what could happen is to avoid any injuries Greenback could pull back say into the 3rd quarter & play reserves the rest of the game. If that happens the score might not be as bad as 56-6 but it will still be a blowout.   

If greenback plays their 1's into the 3rd it'll be 70-0. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Aren't you the guy that was the baseball guru last year?

I don't know if I would call myself the baseball guru but I did coach high school baseball as an assistant for over 15 years. I'm currently a Middle School coach in both baseball & basketball.

Edited by tonybologna

24 minutes ago, tonybologna said:

I don't know if I would call myself the baseball guru but I did coach high school baseball as an assistant for over 15 years. I'm currently a Middle School coach in both baseball & basketball.

I remember now you picked every single team we played in the state tournament to beat us! I guess your picks were our good luck charm. I never got a chance to thank you so here it is. THANK YOU!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I remember now you picked every single team we played in the state tournament to beat us! I guess your picks were our good luck charm. I never got a chance to thank you so here it is. THANK YOU!

Not every single team but I did pick against Greenback a lot this past season in the postseason/state tournament. LOL!

Edited by tonybologna

I just received a text from a math genius and he's compiled some stats from Unaka's reported season stats....

Two backs with a total of 2,700 yds thru 9 games....Those two must've averaged 300-yds a game? 

I think I saw where the QB had 1,300 passing yards a couple games ago.

May have a lil something for GB??

I don't think Unaka is coming to lay down....I will say this for them, the boys seem to love the game and will play till the clock expires