South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says Helmet Boy proves beyond doubt the DA disease has metastasized.   Geno is the only SP fan that is as disturbed as you is! SP fans understand Geno to be a rarity. The GB smoke & mirrors has caused yous contradict yourself within jest a few posts. 

Never have contradicted anything. I have always maintained that you were a coach. You better see if any more of the Jasper boys got hurt last year before the 5th game they can now play for you boy. Get Dillards purple jock out your mouth and get to orchestrating. 

8 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Never have contradicted anything. I have always maintained that you were a coach. You better see if any more of the Jasper boys got hurt last year before the 5th game they can now play for you boy. Get Dillards purple jock out your mouth and get to orchestrating. 

Yous worse than Old Pirate knowd. Your cage has been shredded. 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Yous worse than Old Pirate knowd. Your cage has been shredded. 

Hahaha. Your cage has turned into a broken record. I would love to know how many times you typed the word orchestra or some form of it over the last few months! Thousands guaranteed you are so worried about us that you probably have nightmares where you are stuck in a symphony hall listening to the Greenback Symphony Orchestra. 

15 hours ago, Geno said:

And guess what ..

I said Pirates by 42..  And????    Why dont you grow up. Most everyone knows who you are and you're not funny.  South Pittsburg is averaging 52+ Points a game and giving up maybe 7.  You being a Coach surely can do the Math

One of our north states’ high school committee adopted a 42 point margin win rule. A coach Friday night won by more than 42 and has been suspended.  It’s coming I’m afraid.  

12 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Yeah, a lot of people think that Roy and Old Pirate are on the staff ... they are not. Time stamps on some of their posts will prove that to be true.

Exactly. I have actually been in the presence of one that has been named looking at RD and OP in a discussion on the “T” as we were conversing. 

1 hour ago, pegleg said:

One of our north states’ high school committee adopted a 42 point margin win rule. A coach Friday night won by more than 42 and has been suspended.  It’s coming I’m afraid.  

We talked about that on Friday. If we were in New York, Vic would miss every other game due to their snowflake rules.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Hahaha. Your cage has turned into a broken record. I would love to know how many times you typed the word orchestra or some form of it over the last few months! Thousands guaranteed you are so worried about us that you probably have nightmares where you are stuck in a symphony hall listening to the Greenback Symphony Orchestra. 

Helmet boy I garuntee you fellars is the one that is scared.  If you wasnt the orchestration would have never taken place.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, pegleg said:

Exactly. I have actually been in the presence of one that has been named looking at RD and OP in a discussion on the “T” as we were conversing. 

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? That durn powerp said the FAA has revoked your flying license.  Is this mess true? Did you take someones chimney top off? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

29 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy I garuntee you fellars is the one that is scared.  If you wasnt the orchestration would have never taken place.  You think im joking but im not. 

Dad Burnit RD bout to respond when alerted you posted. Figure majority of coacht fellers knowds the orchestration to be true, jest tired of hearing nothing addressed by the TSSAA to date. No surprise there in light of their selective enforcement! Leastways a HEEP of them JB fellers musta paced on, or else theys thinking, OH Poop! LOPAO 

Courtesy of DStew:

Jo Byrns Red Devils
City- Cedar Hill
County- Robertson
Enrollment- 342
Last Season’s Record- 6-5, lost to Lookout Valley in 1A first round
Region- 4-1A
Head Coach- Tom Adkins (175-111 in 25 years at Jo Byrns)
Offensive Coordinator- Tom Adkins
Defensive Coordinator- Tyler Estep
Offense-Multiple I/Spread
Defense- 6-2/3-4
Returning Starters on Offense/Defense- 10 (5 Off/5 Def)
Last Playoff Appearance- 2018
Key Returnees- Rudy Tucker (OL, Sr.), Maxie Owens (LB, Jr.), Cooper Richards (QB/S, Sr.), Emmanuel Barbee (TE/DE, Jr.), Garrett Little (OL/DL, Jr.), Matthew Henegar (OL/DT, Sr.), Noelan Woods (WR/LB, Sr.), Bobby Ogg (TE/LB/K, Sr.)

33 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Courtesy of DStew:

Jo Byrns Red Devils
City- Cedar Hill
County- Robertson
Enrollment- 342
Last Season’s Record- 6-5, lost to Lookout Valley in 1A first round
Region- 4-1A
Head Coach- Tom Adkins (175-111 in 25 years at Jo Byrns)
Offensive Coordinator- Tom Adkins
Defensive Coordinator- Tyler Estep
Offense-Multiple I/Spread
Defense- 6-2/3-4
Returning Starters on Offense/Defense- 10 (5 Off/5 Def)
Last Playoff Appearance- 2018
Key Returnees- Rudy Tucker (OL, Sr.), Maxie Owens (LB, Jr.), Cooper Richards (QB/S, Sr.), Emmanuel Barbee (TE/DE, Jr.), Garrett Little (OL/DL, Jr.), Matthew Henegar (OL/DT, Sr.), Noelan Woods (WR/LB, Sr.), Bobby Ogg (TE/LB/K, Sr.)

Cooper Richards (SR QB) decided not to play football this year.  We have a sophomore QB who is learning the ropes this year.

This JB team is the worst team I have ever seen at JB and their record proves it.  If it’s not the worst then they are tied for the worst.  This is Coach Adkins worst team as a high school coach.  Technically he had a 1-9 team in ‘98 but that record is due to forfeiting some games.  It’s really a shame considering we have nearly 350 kids in the school but maybe my expectations are too high?  The struggles of 1A ball I guess.  Anyway, this game will be over in about 2 minutes.  2-8 teams shouldn’t be in the playoffs.