South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I think the game would be a shootout, but I could be wrong. If that Carnes boy is legit he will throw all over the Pirates but like I said that Pirates backfield is very very good!

I'm just curious why you think he will throw all over us? He is extremely talented and I think could win Mr. Football. Don't let the last quarter against backups fool you about our defense.

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you all old pirate is game planning for is when the skillet slinger gets off the DL.  Old pirate took one of them little blue pills and about durn killed her a few weeks ago.  You think im joking but im not. 

Dad Burnit RD, Wendy benn talking to the skillet slinger again! OP will be posted as “Most Wanted” again! Yep recon so

7 minutes ago, powerp said:

I'm just curious why you think he will throw all over us? He is extremely talented and I think could win Mr. Football. Don't let the last quarter against backups fool you about our defense.

I’m just not too sold on the Pirates secondary, Ronto is a dang good safety but I’m just not sold!  You must be another that’s got his hotel booked!

Edited by TheCommander

11 minutes ago, powerp said:

Dad Burnit PP, there yous go giving too much info away. Why in tarnation is you doing that. The Captain ain’t going to be a nary bit happy. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

13 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I’m just not too sold on the Pirates secondary, Ronto is a dang good safety but I’m just not sold!  You must be another that’s got his hotel booked!

Old Pirate says you watch too much Tn football. Every secondary is heavily aided by pressure. Ask that 2A Mr Football player from Meigs. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says you watch too much Tn football. Secondary is heavily aided by pressure. Ask that 2A Mr Football player from Meigs. 

The Pirate DL got after him, forcing him to try to win the game with his legs! I’m just saying don’t get too cocky or that Carnes boy will light the pirates up!

Edited by TheCommander

16 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you all old pirate is game planning for is when the skillet slinger gets off the DL.  Old pirate took one of them little blue pills and about durn killed her a few weeks ago.  You think im joking but im not. 

You better hope no light is shed on who you really are. There'll be something waiting for you. You're one sick minded individual. SP lost its east TN spotlight and haven't been able to cope with it so they're having to grasp for straws. That 10-0 season has y'all feeling really special. Better have a happy thanksgiving because when you pull into GB, there won't be a warm welcome. Btw you can take Murphy Fair's poll and shove it. Mr. Football will be from GB.  

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

You better hope no light is shed on who you really are. There'll be something waiting for you. You're one sick minded individual. SP lost its east TN spotlight and haven't been able to cope with it so they're having to grasp for straws. That 10-0 season has y'all feeling really special. Better have a happy thanksgiving because when you pull into GB, there won't be a warm welcome. Btw you can take Murphy Fair's poll and shove it. Mr. Football will be from GB.  

Fellar didnt you get one of them fine greenback educations? Im Roy.  I garuntee ive said all along that Ryan man should have the top three Mr Football on one team.  If you cant win it all in 1a with top three candidates on one team you better be getting a Uhaul.  As for my welcome in greenback that durn o&b man and muskox man is gonna have me a seat saved in that pickup truck.  Yep I garuntee I aint joking either. 

11 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

They think we just going to roll over and give it to them. Poor old 8-2 team having to to play a 10-0 team. Flap Flap Flap :bored:

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Fellar didnt you get one of them fine greenback educations? Im Roy.  I garuntee ive said all along that Ryan man should have the top three Mr Football on one team.  If you cant win it all in 1a with top three candidates on one team you better be getting a Uhaul.  As for my welcome in greenback that durn o&b man and muskox man is gonna have me a seat saved in that pickup truck.  Yep I garuntee I aint joking either. 

Roy I guarantee you that powerp man that pegleg man is overlooking everyone already making their reservations in Cookeville! 

44 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

You better hope no light is shed on who you really are. There'll be something waiting for you. 

Youngon, you better quit making threats. RD got son that often times follow him around Jest case someone tries a take Roy prized possessions. You be advised to keep that threatening mess to yourself, else you may be the most wanted. Jest cause yous skeerd, ain’t no need in threatening RD. Git busy orchestrating fer 2020, yous goin to need it and stay in your play ground

Edited by OLD PIRATE