MAHS at Peabody Round 1

Tide21

Rise N Shine Tide Nation

Loud Proud and packed out is how Walter Kilzer has to be 2 Nite !!! TideMen we know you wont underestimate this team coming to Tha Palace tonight ,play hard fast and clean, Lets get the W and get healthy ! I excpect a MAHS team to come in confident and respectful as every M Town team we have hosted has, lets go lets roll lets get Golden...

GATA

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

GET BETTER

B2B

Edited by PeabodyPride

https://www.wbbjtv.com/2019/11/04/a-local-student-helps-adamsville-storm-victims/

Good luck to our Region 7-2A brothers tonight!! Just wanted to say a great big shoutout to the young lady in the Trenton band for putting her amazing idea into motion and helping our community! I posted the link above to the story! Hope it works! Be proud of the youth! Both towns have some amazing young people!! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

https://www.wbbjtv.com/2019/11/04/a-local-student-helps-adamsville-storm-victims/

Good luck to our Region 7-2A brothers tonight!! Just wanted to say a great big shoutout to the young lady in the Trenton band for putting her amazing idea into motion and helping our community! I posted the link above to the story! Hope it works! Be proud of the youth! Both towns have some amazing young people!! 

Man we have awesome youth

• Upvote 1