MAHS at Peabody Round 1

Tide21

12 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Most exciting thing in this game will be the concession stand!

Hate to agree because its the playoffs and we want excitement but you are on point with your statement sir !!!! I think our 4 seed could very well give fairley a game if they show up coached up and ready to play other than that week one will be a snoozer for us in region 7 2A

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

you know ive been doing some thinking. if you and lake county meet up i think you guys will beat them as long as you guys defend the pass well

You know both these 1a teams are so good it's almost disrespectable to pick one over the other. This may be the best 1a matchup on this side of the river in many years.

25 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

You know both these 1a teams are so good it's almost disrespectable to pick one over the other. This may be the best 1a matchup on this side of the river in many years.

Very honest statement ! To be honest I never understood some of the animosity some fans of these 2 teams have towards one another !!! 2 years in a row put out by the same freakish defense that Corndogsville had !!!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

54 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Well their close call with Crockett and the points they gave up to westview and the score of the Ripley game is what makes me lean toward you guys. If you guys defend the pass and throw in some passing on your side I think the mustangs have the best shot 

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Very honest statement ! To be honest I never understood some of the animosity some fans of these 2 teams have towards one another !!! 2 years in a row put out by the same freakish defense that Corndogsville had !!!! 

No  animosity. Just a little football talk here and there to spice things up.  If the match up happens it will be a great game!

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Well their close call with Crockett and the points they gave up to westview and the score of the Ripley game is what makes me lean toward you guys. If you guys defend the pass and throw in some passing on your side I think the mustangs have the best shot 

You must be a used car salesman, lol that’s a lot of figuring going in that statement , hope huntingdon buys it