MAHS at Peabody Round 1

Tide21

Just now, Goldenpride said:

Very good possibility. Hearing Fairley is looking really good as of late

Fairley has looked good from day 1 of the season. They've made it known that they want to go deep in the post season. Not just the 2nd round. It's their time to shine. I think they can.

4 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I really like the Mustang defense. Our front 7 are very quick and pack a punch. Also our safety's are big time hitters. Tubbs will get his yards against us but the Mustangs will punish him every carry. How he holds up will be a big factor in this game

He will hold up just fine. He carried the ball 30 times between a loaded box against Ripley and put up good numbers. I know Ripley is not Huntingdon but we have alot of other weapons besides Tubbs.

5 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I agree with Pride. I just hope we all aren’t jumping the gun & something freaky happens & LC or Hundon get upset. Highly unlikely but high school kids can be unpredictable sometimes. 

Finally someone else gets it haha. I hope they meet up bc it’ll be the two best from each respected quads, but you just never know 

Tide by as many as they want. Prayers for a injury free game, and safe travels for MHAS!

Also, I agree with Pride about the possible LC/HHS match-up. First Huntingdon has to get there. Then we’ve got to clean up the penalties, quit being sloppy with the football, and our coachs can’t get stubborn with the play calling. If they do that, I like our chances. If not, it could be a long night.