MAHS at Peabody Round 1

Tide21

10 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Bump

Well we all know this wont liven up till the 2nd or even 3rd round so @Guidance1812 its awesome how healthy your Falcons have been this year!! We are getting healthy amd hopefully can make it to round 3 so we have our starters back....I have gotten to see yall 2 times amd yall are a great team and fan base ..

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well we all know this wont liven up till the 2nd or even 3rd round so @Guidance1812 its awesome how healthy your Falcons have been this year!! We are getting healthy amd hopefully can make it to round 3 so we have our starters back....I have gotten to see yall 2 times amd yall are a great team and fan base ..

:thumb:

Peabody rolls big. It seems like you guys are dealing with nagging injuries (like a lot of teams this time of year). But I hope you can get everyone as healthy as possible and show how dominant you can be when clicking on all cylinders.

Bring that gold back again to West TN. It's been fun keeping up and following this senior group the last several years. I knew they were going to be problem when they were in middle school and went back and forth (forgot how many OTs it went to) with our talented senior class from Huntingdon. Good luck fellas, one game at a time!