MAHS at Peabody Round 1

Tide21

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

MAHS ? 

Yes. We will should be fine tho because the defense lacks discipline and Coach Vowell will have a good game plan, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they hung in there with us for little bit. Not your normal #4 vs #1- athlete wise for a lower seed

Edited by Goldenpride

24 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Yes. We will should be fine tho because the defense lacks discipline and Coach Vowell will have a good game plan, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they hung in there with us for little bit. Not your normal #4 vs #1- athlete wise for a lower seed

Peabody "should" be fine? Come on man keep it real. This is going to be a possum Stomp just like BTW and Sheffield were. If all of your boys get healthy, it could be even worse.

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Nope still had 2 starters out and the others where limited .

That’s right. QB didn’t run the ball once & he is usually a workhorse on the ground as well. Hopefully the Tide is as close to 100% come quarterfinal time. I have a feeling if they meet up with Fairley that they’re gonna need to have everyone that they can. 

37 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

That’s right. QB didn’t run the ball once & he is usually a workhorse on the ground as well. Hopefully the Tide is as close to 100% come quarterfinal time. I have a feeling if they meet up with Fairley that they’re gonna need to have everyone that they can. 

Yes I agree