UC vs Douglas First Round

Bigsw02

10 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Uh guys. I appreciate all of the talk about Fairly but........we have to beat Douglas first. With the way our season has gone this year, I can't look any further than the next game. Well for that matter, the next quarter. One step , one play,  one down, one quarter at a time. Further to that, Fairly has to get to the second round as well. Just saying

... with that being said, Union City by 35 lol!

Good luck to you guys in the playoffs!

11 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Uh guys. I appreciate all of the talk about Fairly but........we have to beat Douglas first. With the way our season has gone this year, I can't look any further than the next game. Well for that matter, the next quarter. One step , one play,  one down, one quarter at a time. Further to that, Fairly has to get to the second round as well. Just saying

as long you guys keep the fumbleitis under control you guys should win

16 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

You’re absolutely right. Adamsville has gone down there as the underdogs before and won 

Well my son came home tonight, as talkative as a teenage boy is, sarcasm, but he said that the team is in high spirits and they are getting ready for the first round. Actually the conversation went like this. 

Me: Well son, y'all getting ready for them Douglas boys?

Him: Grmmabhjjuii yeah

Me: Y'all fired up?

Him: Blub Blab Bik bok we're excited.

Me: What do you think about them?

Him: Meh ddthhhu jkiijkk dethhhbhjio

Trust me that was about as good as it gets around here. 

Translation: We are getting ready. They are going to be tough. We are fired up about the playoffs and can't wait to get it on.

21 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Fairley going to Cookeville, sorry to inform yall but yeah, Gene Robinson found his mojo :popcorneater:

I love your confidence but, they have to beat at least 3 Region 7 teams to get anywhere near Cookeville. If they can get that done, then I will be a believer. At this point, nah

1 hour ago, Bigsw02 said:

I love your confidence but, they have to beat at least 3 Region 7 teams to get anywhere near Cookeville. If they can get that done, then I will be a believer. At this point, nah

If they get past Adamsville, they will have to go through two of the best West TN football programs. I think y’all will beat them again if that’s the match up, but you never know. I’ve heard Mitchell was a better squad than Fairley anyways. Heard that good QB Mitchell has was out that game 

Edited by Goldenpride