Siegel

ocac

16 minutes ago, MidStateFan1 said:

He does have a good freshman and 8th grade class, but it's going to be at least another year. You know more about Murfreesboro than I do, but I think it's going to be just as tough there with the zoning and Oakland's continuing dominance. Not to mention the belief Rockvale is only going to get better

Agree about Hughs, but he's in a position where he's going to win 8 games and his district every year. 

Your not wrong, but I think Siegel offers better long term potential than Centennial does. He's got to deal with Ravenwood, Brentwood and Indy already so I don't think dealing with Oakland and to a lesser extent, Blackman and Riverdale will be overwhelming for him. 

Wouldnt blame Hughes for staying at Fairview, he could retire there if he wanted to

I wonder if any of the assistants from the blaze will apply.  I believe some of them have been head coaches before and some probably would like a crack at it.  They would know the ins and outs of ruco football.  Don't want to lose any of them, but you can't blame them for wanting there own gig?  Thoughts MTFB?   You seem to know the pulse of this area as well as anyone....

6 hours ago, BigGameHunter said:

I wonder if any of the assistants from the blaze will apply.  I believe some of them have been head coaches before and some probably would like a crack at it.  They would know the ins and outs of ruco football.  Don't want to lose any of them, but you can't blame them for wanting there own gig?  Thoughts MTFB?   You seem to know the pulse of this area as well as anyone....

Apply? Probably, but there are other assistants across RuCo I'd consider first. By no means an expert, just know the right people and have watched alot of football in this county. Bigger question is will some of the coaches that applied 3 seasons ago give it another chance?

2 minutes ago, TheInsideScoop said:

Sat around talking this past weekend with a few guys and some names came up.

B. Oliver,  S. Jackson, Z. White, A. Broome, R. Grimes, T. McKee, M. Kriesky, J. Parks, M. Williams, S. Williams, D. Watson, J. Hoath, M. Woodward

No way Jackson is gonna leave Oakland for Siegel. Oliver would be a great fit if he was interested. Woodward would be solid. Kriesky is obviously going to be in the mix. The rest would be underwhelming, IMO

Siegel Fans, 

Why settle for someone who is already in RuCo..... Just cause they may know the area does not mean they will be succesful with the STARS . 

STARS need to understand that they can be One of the Top Programs in Rutherford County. Oakland has it going on. We all KNOW that, however, imagine for a sec that Siegel has someone in charge that is able to move the community.  

RuCo is wide open. Its like the Hot Girl walking into the bar late at night, everyone feels like they have a chance to get her to come their way,

Oakland and Blackman have been the studs who have the money at the bar ordering everyone shots.

LaVergne is the guys on the Dance floor just trying to have a good time 

Riverdale is the group sitting at the table waiting to make a move late at night (Creepers) 

Smyrna is the group who does not care, but has that one guy who wants to make a move 

Stewart Creek are the out of towners coming to Broadway for the Bachelor party. Just looking for a one nigh stand. But, love coming back for every year for Fantasy Football Days 

Rockvale the guys that sneak into the 21 year old bar with fake ids....

All that being Said, Siegel, PUT YOUR BIG BOY pants on and act like you belong in the party! '

Much respect to all these schools. However, I may have nailed it..... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Why go out of county and try and get someone who is still standing in line to get in or got turned around by the bouncer. There is enough in county coaches that will apply that will be well qualified to lead Siegel. If I'm not mistaken Siegel went out of county last time. 

Gary Rankin... you heard it here first. Bawahahaha