AP CLASS 1A POLL NOV 4, 2019

Southtowner

51 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I didn't see that from Coalfield when we played them. However, I know Hughes can be overly dramatic on some things. 

Croz it happens everytime we play them.#2 was twisting #23 our big WRs knee in the first game.#1s dad has the footage singled out i actually saw it during the game as did GFD.Last year #2 got ejected and missed first game this year because it was their last playoff game.our #52 year before last got ejected from a TV game that showed a Coalfield player grab his nuts and twist them our player retaliated and was caught,everyone saw it on TV very blatant.2010 in a preseason scrimmage the refs called the scrimmage because a CF player drove our QB thru the entrance gate and caused a brawl.This happens everytime.I always dread the playoff games because of this.I think they did the same with SP one year and also Lookout Valley.This stuff never happen when coach Gary K was there!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Croz it happens everytime we play them.#2 was twisting #23 our big WRs knee in the first game.#1s dad has the footage singled out i actually saw it during the game as did GFD.Last year #2 got ejected and missed first game this year because it was their last playoff game.our #52 year before last got ejected from a TV game that showed a Coalfield player grab his nuts and twist them our player retaliated and was caught,everyone saw it on TV very blatant.2010 in a preseason scrimmage the refs called the scrimmage because a CF player drove our QB thru the entrance gate and caused a brawl.This happens everytime.I always dread the playoff games because of this.I think they did the same with SP one year and also Lookout Valley.This stuff never happen when coach Gary K was there!!

Anytime you play Coalfield,  there's a good chance there will be a showing of The Nutcracker. 

• Like 1