Richland @ Huntingdon 1st round

Waker

If you have watched any Huntingdon game at all over the last few years you would recognize that we have a discipline problem. Heck our kicker got kicked out this year for fighting. Let your play do your talking not your mouths. Secure the frigging football. 5 fumbles against Milan same ol crap. Trying to be cute. You’d think the last two years would have taught these guys that it’s the little things that get you beat.

, I must say I'm " disgusted" with the negativity some of you mustang fans have shown tonight. Your right, the boys deserve better! Better support! We only led 14-0 at the end of the 1st??? Let me remind you that we haven't played a game since October 24th in addition to the cold weather tonight of course it took a little bit to get going.. coaches didn't cause the 7 penalties tonight the players did.. pass interference, holding, false starts, that's not a discipline problem from The coach that's on the players. I'm proud of our team tonight.. defensively we gave up 13 yards on 18 rushes... Completed 8 passes out of 31 attempts for 77 yards... Good him coaches and players tonight!

I thought the Mustangs played pretty good tonight. Defense played super aggressive. The stripes was Richlands best offensive player. Our defense is really getting after folks. Man you just cant get the edge on us. Our outside linebackers are really playing well. Offensively we,'re making some mistakes but most of it is being so aggressive. I can live with some of that. I love the way our offensive line finishes their blocks. Lots of pancakes tonight. We going to be alright, lots of things to like about this team.

10 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

, I must say I'm " disgusted" with the negativity some of you mustang fans have shown tonight. Your right, the boys deserve better! Better support! We only led 14-0 at the end of the 1st??? Let me remind you that we haven't played a game since October 24th in addition to the cold weather tonight of course it took a little bit to get going.. coaches didn't cause the 7 penalties tonight the players did.. pass interference, holding, false starts, that's not a discipline problem from The coach that's on the players. I'm proud of our team tonight.. defensively we gave up 13 yards on 18 rushes... Completed 8 passes out of 31 attempts for 77 yards... Good him coaches and players tonight!

Take the blinders off and call it like it was. Huntingdon "out athleted" Richland tonight just like they have every team they have played this year. Offense was extremely disappointing and I blame some on the players yes but the coach needs to put the players in the best position to succeed. Dont understand why the playbook doesn't make it past play 3. You can get away with it against sub par teams but not against the big boys. I'm gonna blame poor start to being off for the last month. Hope the boys have a better week of practice and work some of the "extra" things out

19 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

An actual good comment from a true fan

31 minutes ago, footballover said:

Take the blinders off and call it like it was. Huntingdon "out athleted" Richland tonight just like they have every team they have played this year. Offense was extremely disappointing and I blame some on the players yes but the coach needs to put the players in the best position to succeed. Dont understand why the playbook doesn't make it past play 3. You can get away with it against sub par teams but not against the big boys. I'm gonna blame poor start to being off for the last month. Hope the boys have a better week of practice and work some of the "extra" things out

I thought these were comments that were supposed to come from an outsider lol