Riverside/Lewis County

Bigpun54

8 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I will be glad when he leaves. But I was just making a joke about being a Vols fan. Y’all took it to the next level. Vandy won’t ever get the athletes to win a championship or SEC championship. I’m a Vandy fan for other reasons.

Got to be because of the uniforms. I know you bleed black and gold 

14 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

What reasons :popcorneater:?

Well to be honest I use to watch the Vanderbilt sports with my grandmother when I was really little. She was a fan of them because of the hospital and my uncles having Muscular  Dystrophy and they passed away when they were 14 and 16 yrs old. I think I just wanted to make her happy and be a fan of Vanderbilt because she was and it’s just stuck with me. 

6 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Well to be honest I use to watch the Vanderbilt sports with my grandmother when I was really little. She was a fan of them because of the hospital and my uncles having Muscular  Dystrophy and they passed away when they were 14 and 16 yrs old. I think I just wanted to make her happy and be a fan of Vanderbilt because she was and it’s just stuck with me. 

Legit reason 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

While I am a TN fan till the end, I too am proud we have Vandy in the state. Their hospital is a great thing to have in Tennessee. They have helped people in my family as well, and I won't forget it. I wish they would support their football team a little more, with facilities and fandom, but it is what it is. If they would allow more TN high school students in, their parents would support the university more. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

I was thinking the same about the regions and how they get put in weak regions but when start losing region champs they move to another region. I remember the 2013 season Lewis was first put in the district with CPA, Page, Giles, Marshall, Spring Hill, etc and then before the season start they got moved to our district with Creekwood, Waverly, East Hickman, Camden, Fairview, Stewart County, and Montgomery Central.  

And, that was when we were not very good!

The misnomer was that LC could not compete against teams across the river over there. The actuality of their situation is that they can beat terrible teams, hence the usual first round win. But, any real competition and they lose! 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

i agree with you abotu Tennessee, but Vandy has supposrted Mason pretty well. He's been very inconsistent and is one of the moodiest coaches in the country 

Yeah Vandy has kinda supported Mason but the facilities are not up standard. Mason knows that and if a school comes to him and offers same money but better facilities. Hes gone. Kinda Franklin did. 

9 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

And, that was when we were not very good!

The misnomer was that LC could not compete against teams across the river over there. The actuality of their situation is that they can beat terrible teams, hence the usual first round win. But, any real competition and they lose! 

They knew they couldn't compete with CPA and wanted out of that district. 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

That’s a Great reason. I pull for the Vols through good and bad times. If Vandy is not playing UT I pull for them.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

Yeah Vandy has kinda supported Mason but the facilities are not up standard. Mason knows that and if a school comes to him and offers same money but better facilities. Hes gone. Kinda Franklin did. 

Wish we could have kept Franklin he is a good one. I just don’t care for Mason. His first game as a coach played three different quarterbacks because he folded as a coach under the pressure.