Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

14 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I don't think i could make you or little mad. Old king is gonna have to turn in his trash talking card :roflol:

1 minute ago, Uknolil said:

Idk ole king Simmons.. you’ve had me red a few times 

I fell in the floor after reading what  he told that one poster in the SG thread....he's an idiot 

Back on track, in 36 hours this game will be behind us and we will know who was the better team on November 15th, 2019.  Two great teams, one goal.  Lots of running off tackle and up the middle.  A few counters by both teams.  Two good defenses.  This game comes down to field position and special teams.  Looked like Gap had not field position all game but for one drive.  Always had a long field.  Short distances to the goal line make for more points.  When it comes down to it, I'll take the Indian special teams to anyone.  Good kicking game and great returns all year.

I have to say this game is going to boil down to one or two things.  Look this statistic number up at the end of the game.....passing yardage and special teams points (field goal, P/KO return for TD, maybe even the extra point).  The team that is most productive in these two areas will win this game.  From the film I have seen....the two prefer to punch relentlessly at the other teams defense with those big backs until it wears them down.  They sprinkle in pass plays to try and keep the D on the other side from loading up on them, but without sacrificing their identity.....the team that should win is the one that can find success outside of their wheelhouse.  It is no secret they have good backs and solid line play.....what is the factor that separates the two?  Could be the ability to throw successfully.

Kazantity

13 minutes ago, kazam37 said:

I have to say this game is going to boil down to one or two things.  Look this statistic number up at the end of the game.....passing yardage and special teams points (field goal, P/KO return for TD, maybe even the extra point).  The team that is most productive in these two areas will win this game.  From the film I have seen....the two prefer to punch relentlessly at the other teams defense with those big backs until it wears them down.  They sprinkle in pass plays to try and keep the D on the other side from loading up on them, but without sacrificing their identity.....the team that should win is the one that can find success outside of their wheelhouse.  It is no secret they have good backs and solid line play.....what is the factor that separates the two?  Could be the ability to throw successfully.

Kazantity

Well said.