Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

29 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Just wanna wish Oneida luck tomorrow I picked you guys to win but don’t really know that much about about either team. Good luck to both teams.

Appreciate it! It honestly could go either way and I would say most people around would say it will be one of the best 2nd round games in the state!

13 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Appreciate it! It honestly could go either way and I would say most people around would say it will be one of the best 2nd round games in the state!

You attending Spike. If so ,give me a shout. Seen some games with Oneida that I didn't like so well  but their fan base has alway been a GREAT bunch. Even had a couple of x players come by the house a couple years ago.They were looking for a place to Hunt, Told them they were more than welcome.Cage West and Dalton Chambers.

Edited by pujo
jhdj

7 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I agree, set your run up with the pass. If you get the linebackers on their heels worrying about the flats that would definitely help.  

Hampton has a team that can do this.  We used to hit for big yards in the double tight end set. The old 26 pass play with the flanker sneaking behind the safety.  The play fake is key.  

55 minutes ago, pujo said:

You attending Spike. If so ,give me a shout. Seen some games with Oneida that I didn't like so well  but their fan base has alway been a GREAT bunch. Even had a couple of x players come by the house a couple years ago.They were looking for a place to Hunt, Told them they were more than welcome.Cage West and Dalton Chambers.

Cage and Dalton are good boys, if they're around hunting and you need something I guarantee they'd break their backs trying to help you. 

3 hours ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Oneida will invade Hampton tonight with a walk thru tomorrow. Gotta save legs and super long bus ride

You all staying at the Hampton Hilton or the Hampton Ritz Carlton? If they're booked, try the Hampton Hyatt Regency or Hampton Drake....They're pretty nice too. They're all located next to McDonald's and Subway; behind Hampton Gun Shop :roflolk:

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

You all staying at the Hampton Hilton or the Hampton Ritz Carlton? If they're booked, try the Hampton Hyatt Regency or Hampton Drake....They're pretty nice too. They're all located next to McDonald's and Subway; behind Hampton Gun Shop :roflolk:

ETSU