Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

But Greenback don't care. We line up and play who they put in front of us and don't cry and accuse for an entire year like a couple of sissy boys . O.B.P. AND R.L.T.D. cant get over themselves.  I bet anyone on Coach T that if you went to Old Butt Pirates house right now Roy is spooned up behind him in bed.

Helmet boy you GB fellars is the only school to get published in a newspaper about your dependence on orchestrating.  If you dont want the attention get better at studding.  You think im joking but im not. 

30 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy you GB fellars is the only school to get published in a newspaper about your dependence on orchestrating.  If you dont want the attention get better at studding.  You think im joking but im not. 

Mr. Dillard I did what OP suggested and did some film research going back to last year and can see why you see this as a critical situation to aim efforts of wrong doing toward other programs, kind of like what is taking place in our government. I had very little bias last night but after seeing some game film I think I understand the diversion effort. 

16 hours ago, Makinplays said:

It seems I’ve stirred up a hornet’s nest. I would like to apologize to everyone concerned as I had no intention of this. These appear to be two great programs with historical tradition. It’s truly disturbing to see this become a matter of ill will. I see it this way, if this game takes place it could be one talked about for years. To witness two storied programs lay it all on the line with some of the best talents on both sides 1A football has ever seen. At this point in the season if there were orchestrating circumstances or illegal recruiting on either side one would think those issues would have come to light before now. If this game takes place, I for one hope it happens, fans on both sides of the field may get witness one of the greatest 1A football games ever played. 

Hahahaha well i'm glad you did kick the hornets nest. I enjoy reading all this orcastrating mumbo jumbo that gets spouted on here... you should ask Roy about his Goat? :roflol:

As for this game, its Coalfield so anything can happen so GB has to come out firing on all cylinders on Off and Def. And not let the yellow jackets hang around and MOST IMPORTANTLY BE DISCIPLINED

Edited by glenfromgreenback
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

As a connoisseur of premium cage rattling I am appalled a grizzled vet of CoT you GHSBH would have such a weak and mentally challenged imbecile such as O.B.P. in your Top 10 Rattlers unless you are judging on a curved scale taking into account his fourth grade education and the fact he projects signs of schizophrenia by always communicating his fears of a dark force that is out to get him, in his case he is fixated on Greenback as his tormentor. It is a shame his wife Roy Dillard doesn't take him to a mental health facility for evaluation.

Omg :roflol::roflol:I'm gonna turn in my legends trashtalker card :blush:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Makinplays, Between Old Pirate and Roy Dillard it is plain to see they both fit the profile of men that shirk all responsibility in life by setting up a win win situation for failing. In this case If they lose to GB they say SEE? I've been telling you all for ages they stacked a team. If not for that we would have surely won the contest! In the case they won they'd say SEE? Even though they stacked a team we still won! We are the greatest EVER!

As children they had to create a world inside a world so they could thrive. Now as men they continue to to create scenarios that they can feel validated and superior. The fact that nobody takes them serious only fuels their fire for acceptance.

That’s kind of what I’m saying, after reviewing comments, last there were accusations followed by a loss, and now again this year accusations followed by a possible loss. You see this type behavior on the business side as well when people create diversion or set the stage for failure instead of taking ownership. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Makinplays said:

Mr. Dillard I did what OP suggested and did some film research going back to last year and can see why you see this as a critical situation to aim efforts of wrong doing toward other programs, kind of like what is taking place in our government. I had very little bias last night but after seeing some game film I think I understand the diversion effort. 

Makin plays man let me ask you a question. Did you read that provost herron mans newspaper article about greenbacks dependence on transfers? I garuntee you I will never believe the positions that were needed that just so happened all these great transfers that played those specific positions showed up and fell in that Ryan mans lap.  The orchestraters say they came for educational purposes. Let me ask you a question.  Do you think Maryville high school cant offer a quality education? The orchestraters have yet to answer any questions.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Makin plays man let me ask you a question. Did you read that provost herron mans newspaper article about greenbacks dependence on transfers? I garuntee you I will never believe the positions that were needed that just so happened all these great transfers that played those specific positions showed up and fell in that Ryan mans lap.  The orchestraters say they came for educational purposes. Let me ask you a question.  Do you think Maryville high school cant offer a quality education? The orchestraters have yet to answer any questions.  You think im joking but im not. 

No sir I haven’t but would like to as it could help understand your frustration with this. I am familiar with MHS and there ability to provide adequate education is present, however, all you have given is a news paper article and I’m unsure what questions would need answered or that it really matters because if SP and GB meet in a game it appears to me based on the history of you comments

1) If GB beats SP Your comment would possibly be SP was cheated by orchestration.

2) If SP beats GB comments could be no amount of Orchestrating or cheating was  able to overcome SP. 

These are hypothetical of course.

I truly, in all seriousness, hope this is all done by you out fun because if not it is really not a good representation of what a great program SP really is. I can tell you a lot more people read these than you know and making accusations about another program is really a discredit to your own program and fan base. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

No sir I haven’t but would like to as it could help understand your frustration with this. I am familiar with MHS and there ability to provide adequate education is present, however, all you have given is a news paper article and I’m unsure what questions would need answered or that it really matters because if SP and GB meet in a game it appears to me based on the history of you comments

1) If GB beats SP Your comment would possibly be SP was cheated by orchestration.

2) If SP beats GB comments could be no amount of Orchestrating or cheating was  able to overcome SP. 

These are hypothetical of course.

I truly, in all seriousness, hope this is all done by you out fun because if not it is really not a good representation of what a great program SP really is. I can tell you a lot more people read these than you know and making accusations about another program is really a discredit to your own program and fan base. 

What team do you support?  Just curious.

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

What team do you support?  Just curious.

I am partial to the Knoxville area programs. I do have a soft spot for 1A, as you can probably tell. I stated before I was at the Blount Co jamboree as I wanted to see a top 1A school take on a top 6A school and was very impressed. I have kind of kept up with GB after that. I am excited to see how far the programs left in the playoffs can make it! 

1 hour ago, Makinplays said:

I am partial to the Knoxville area programs. I do have a soft spot for 1A, as you can probably tell. I stated before I was at the Blount Co jamboree as I wanted to see a top 1A school take on a top 6A school and was very impressed. I have kind of kept up with GB after that. I am excited to see how far the programs left in the playoffs can make it! 

They are the cream of the crop right now,  they are on a pretty good run, mostly the last decade.  They won the state in 87 then went 23 year before making the semis I do believe but once they did they've  been on a heckuv a ride since that period.  We will see 10 year from now if they become a legacy like Maryville or Alcoa or will they fizzle out like SP.  

Edited by rtl112