Milan @ Wooddale 2nd rd

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

17 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Heard he played a lot of center last year too. If nothing else he shouldn't be shy about blocking at the next level 

I just saw the Jackson sun article where he was ejected last week so he will be out this week too. He is a big part of their team. Hope they can find a way to win this week without him. 

H

38 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I just saw the Jackson sun article where he was ejected last week so he will be out this week too. He is a big part of their team. Hope they can find a way to win this week without him. 

I heard about that. Hope Hardin gets it done, they have some good athletes. But missing Gronk Jr sure will hurt. Hey good luck to your pups this week get it done and y'all have a big rematch lined up

I think that the cardinals will match up talent wise pretty good with Milan. Cardinals do not do anything sexy. They run outta the I and they run it pretty well. As bad as it pains me to admit it I think that Milan's defense is going to make it really hard for the Cardinals to find and long term sustained success driving the ball down the field. The D of Milan is absolutely the reason they have had success this season. They have played one of the hardest schedules in the entire state. Do not let their record fool you. Yes they went 5-5 in the regular season but if you look at the teams they lost to you would understand. They also laid a few turds along the way that make you scratch your head. If they can find some rhythm on the offensive side of the ball the Cardinals are going to be in trouble. The Westview team that came in last week is the 5th best team in the region and they are about to play the 2nd best team....

Milan has the playoff tradition.

Cardinals have home field advantage.

Milan better not be looking forward to next weeks rematch with SGC or Covington. 

Cardinals better not think " just another team is coming in here for us to abuse "

If Milan's offense shows up I am going:

Milan 28

Cardinals - 13

If Milan's offense is still in Gibson county I am going:

Milan - 14

Cardinals - 13 

• Upvote 1

On 11/9/2019 at 8:51 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So Milan is coming off a 38-0 beat down of Raleigh Egypt and Wooddale dismantled Westview 54-14. Should be a good one. Milan will have to come out of the gate quick and focused which they didn’t do last night. Don’t know anything about Wooddale. Maybe someone else can fill us in on them. @kwc  @BlackHavenSenator

I know one of the coaches over at Wooddale, he played at Memphis. I think that they have a few U of M alumni over there and that may be the difference. Well coached, tough team.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:51 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So Milan is coming off a 38-0 beat down of Raleigh Egypt and Wooddale dismantled Westview 54-14. Should be a good one. Milan will have to come out of the gate quick and focused which they didn’t do last night. Don’t know anything about Wooddale. Maybe someone else can fill us in on them. @kwc  @BlackHavenSenator

Honesty is where it's at BPM...season ends Friday night.  Too much size and speed.  I have seen them first hand, as I have Milan a few times this season.  I don't think your boys have what it takes this year, sorry. 

Looking for a Wooddale/Pearl Cohn semi this year.  Worth the price of admission

1 minute ago, dhstennis said:

Honesty is where it's at BPM...season ends Friday night.  Too much size and speed.  I have seen them first hand, as I have Milan a few times this season.  I don't think your boys have what it takes this year, sorry. 

wow! I did not see that one coming. Looks like Milan is going to have its hands full. We saw the Cardinals in the first round last year. They must have gotten a lot bigger and more physical than when we played them. Hopefully it is a clean injury free game. 

30 minutes ago, dhstennis said:

I don't see it happening...Woodale's schedule, IMO, isn't anywhere close to what Milan, or anyone else in region 7-3a for that matter, has faced week in and week out. Those dog fights in the regular season will have an impact in how teams compete in the playoffs. Milan will grind it out and live to play again. I just don't think Woodale has the motivation that will be required.