Milan @ Wooddale 2nd rd

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

One factor in this matchup - Wooddale will not have to contend with the Milan home field advantage. This year, Milan just lined up on D and shut down the Covington O. No dispute, we were beat soundly, and hone field for Milan did not enter in.

In the past, however, Covington has felt that we were often the recipient of some "home cooking" at Milan. The officials seem to lean toward the Bulldogs on their home field.

Home Cooking you say? At Milan you say? Say it isn't so!

BlackHavenSenator!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kwc said:

Ironmaker:

This type of statement just boggles my mind. How on Earth can you even make such a statement? What, you are a secret Wooddale Booster and you know the mindset of the parents who's children play on this Wooddale team? No, wait ... you are a volunteer coach for Wooddale and by your interaction with the team you've come away with such intimate knowlede of the Wooddale team. No? ... Oh I know, You persoanlly know some of the players on the Wooddale team and you know as a matter of a fact that they don't have the proper motivation! Yeah ... that's it! I nailed it didn't I?

I realize you are a homer and you want Milan to win .. but really, you THINK Wooddale lacks the proper motivation that will be required? Really? You went there?

WOW! SMH!

Iron maker is not a Milan fan and his views don’t represent those of the Milan faithful. I for one fully expect a dawg fight tomorrow night. Wooddale is 9-2 for a reason. It will be a great game. 

3 hours ago, kwc said:

Ironmaker:

This type of statement just boggles my mind. How on Earth can you even make such a statement? What, you are a secret Wooddale Booster and you know the mindset of the parents who's children play on this Wooddale team? No, wait ... you are a volunteer coach for Wooddale and by your interaction with the team you've come away with such intimate knowlede of the Wooddale team. No? ... Oh I know, You persoanlly know some of the players on the Wooddale team and you know as a matter of a fact that they don't have the proper motivation! Yeah ... that's it! I nailed it didn't I?

I realize you are a homer and you want Milan to win .. but really, you THINK Wooddale lacks the proper motivation that will be required? Really? You went there?

WOW! SMH!

Ouch....you got me...just my opinion...The game will be played and one team will win which will then be fact and not opinion. Have you read all of my post about this game? You need to relax. Go dawgs!

6 minutes ago, Ironmaker said:

Ouch....you got me...just my opinion...The game will be played and one team will win which will then be fact and not opinion. Have you read all of my post about this game? You need to relax. Go dawgs!

I'm relaxed and you are entitled to your opinion. Just what is that particular opinion based upon besides homerisim?

Edited by kwc

My opinion is based on what I know about Milan and the likelihood a 9-2 team might over look or underestimate a 6-5 team. You seem bitter. I've given Wooddale the respect their accomplishments have earned. I expect them to lose to Milan though. Maybe I'll be wrong and you can waste my time with a long rambling rant. Go dawgs!

Edited by Ironmaker
Misspelling

1 hour ago, Ironmaker said:

My opinion is based on what I know about Milan and the likelihood a 9-2 team might over look or underestimate a 6-5 team. You seem bitter. I've given Wooddale the respect their accomplishments have earned. I expect them to lose to Milan though. Maybe I'll be wrong and you can waste my time with a long rambling rant. Go dawgs!

Bitter? LOL ... naw. However, your comment wasn't based on what you know about Milan. It was about Wooddale, and Milan had nothing to do with the comment. It's why I asked.

Milan may win. Who knows. Doesn't change the absurdity of saying that Wooddale wouldn't be motivated.

LOL ... oh well, game time tomorrow.

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Iron maker is not a Milan fan and his views don’t represent those of the Milan faithful. I for one fully expect a dawg fight tomorrow night. Wooddale is 9-2 for a reason. It will be a great game. 

I understand that BPM. I also don't attach him to represent all of the Milan faithful. I'm just curious as to why he is under the impression that Wooddale won't be motivated. 

9 minutes ago, kwc said:

Bitter? LOL ... naw. However, your comment wasn't based on what you know about Milan. It was about Wooddale, and Milan had nothing to do with the comment. It's why I asked.

Milan may win. Who knows. Doesn't change the absurdity of saying that Wooddale wouldn't be motivated.

LOL ... oh well, game time tomorrow.

Again, obviously you haven't read all of the post I've made in this thread. I believe you're the homer...good luck.