5 Class Plan

riverrat

The talk leading up to today’s report in the paper lead me to believe that this is the direction we are headed.  5 classes football, 4 classes in other sports.  The vote will take place in June/July.  This will help to set regions and teams after the September 1 enrollment turn in.  Then the class announcement would be in October and the regions set in November.  At least those dates are what were used in 16’.

17 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

That took a lot of effort but why does Gallatin have to drive through closer teams to play teams to counties away. Does not make sense.  

"Split into three?  All I did was make a hypothetical with teams current regionsObviously this would need many adjustments."

It did not take much time using excel.  I did not watching for obvious errors like the one you pointed out.

IF I were paid to do this I would be much more thorough and would not make any school do that and arrogantly feel I could do a much better job.  Classification discussion is something I enjoy by the way.

3 hours ago, sheppy said:

Would you also cut a class from the private schools?  3 classes for 50 +/- schools is way too many.

Should have  happened already. Only reason they added a middle class was Roller from Lipscomb was on the committee and he knew they didn't have  a chance against the  big boys to win a game. Even with the  great Dilfer and million dollars spent they lost to the  worst two teams in D2AAA this year.