Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Pulling for Meigs because that drive for Trousdale (if they win ) into Oneida is brutal I still remember the drive from like 20 something years ago plus I like imthayeti. Hope both teams finish  the game healthy hope to making a visit to Meigs next Friday. 

:thumb: Open arms sir. Be we so lucky.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

You should be pulling for Oneida. Meigs will be tough to beat at home with Swafford. Especially with the extra motivation of not getting to Tech last year and it was those Jackets that kept our guys from it. 

It's about the same distance just a little more curvy to get to Oneida.  

Trousdale doing the gauntlet thing, Would have to beat 4 really good teams to win it all, By far the toughest road. Then again,they are like the Honey Badger. Don't give a crap.lol

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Trousdale doing the gauntlet thing, Would have to beat 4 really good teams to win it all, By far the toughest road. Then again,they are like the Honey Badger. Don't give a crap.lol

4 really good teams. 4 top ten teams, pretty much 4 top 5 teams. They will be battle tested.

I was hoping some of those region 1 teams would have given us a little more competition.  It looks like Hampton was the only decent team up that way and after seeing how bad Happy Valley was I am not even sure about how good Hampton really is. I dont see how they got beat by the warriors. I am pretty sure are 2nd and 3rd team could have handled HV pretty easily.

Game Day and it’s looking like rain but maybe not much during the game. Looking back to last year though we had one of our best passing games in the rain at Trousdale. Maybe the Navy kid likes the water. I’m going to make my pick-  MC 35-9. Big receiver explodes back on the scene. 

• Like 1