Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

I think Oneida will show up ready to rattle the Tiger cage. I look to see a game with some hard hits. I don’t ever take the Injuns’ lightly. Nothing but respect from me. Lambert is a D scheming genius. I’m sure our O has been thoroughly picked apart. 
Stats don’t mean a thing at this point. Crow is right Oneida has nothing to lose.  Any team that has made this far deserves some respect. 
But, in the end I think the Tigers are hungry and won’t stop until they have destroyed every team that stops in Decatur. 
I think these ole boys are on a mission. 

20 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Crows cute tiger fan

Boys I always thought she was the most beautiful baby in the world and this provest it. Any child that can look as adorable as she does with that awful Missouri knock off bib on has gotta be the most beautiful baby on the planet. 

Edited by crow

Just now, crow said:

Boys I always thought she was the most beautiful baby in the world and this provest it. Any child that can look as adorable as she does with that awful bib on has gotta be the most beautiful baby on the planet. 

Lol, that photo will win her a prize one day.