Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

4 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Stats dont lie. Second best D. Not even close

Nope best D is in Oneida... their coach is a “defensive genius”. They also are loaded #5 and #33 are best LBs in Region and their punter/ TB runs a 4.5 40. We will be lucky to stay on the field with them. If it rains we should forfeit. They have all that tradition and we’re just fluky old Meigs. Yeah I wouldn’t bet against us...

23 minutes ago, Turu said:

Nope best D is in Oneida... their coach is a “defensive genius”. They also are loaded #5 and #33 are best LBs in Region and their punter/ TB runs a 4.5 40. We will be lucky to stay on the field with them. If it rains we should forfeit. They have all that tradition and we’re just fluky old Meigs. Yeah I wouldn’t bet against us...

:roflolk: :popcorneater:

18 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Rain??? Oh I hope it pours.... Oh well wait a minute last time it poured we turned it over 7 times. Maybe a steady drizzle. 

I've actually never known us to play bad in the rain honestly. Even against Trousdale last year, the rain didnt slow down our passing. Was surprising honestly. I would have thought it to cripple us.

1 minute ago, crow said:

Doubt there's much we can do to hinders y'all much. Just try to give y'all a little warm up is all. 

You all actually could upset us and you know it lol. At least I feel that way. If the last game we played doesn't open zone eyes of out coaches and players not alot will.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You have been legit for 3 years and you talk about Oneida like they are new to this gig?Come on man they deserve a ton of respect.A team makes the quarters with a little and a big D.That alone deserves respect.I always pull for the Indians when they arent playing us and boy am i pulling fir them now!!!

Sounds like a relationship you had that went sour. Need some closure etc.:blush:

1 hour ago, TNRiverMan said:

I think Oneida will show up ready to rattle the Tiger cage. I look to see a game with some hard hits. I don’t ever take the Injuns’ lightly. Nothing but respect from me. Lambert is a D scheming genius. I’m sure our O has been thoroughly picked apart. 
Stats don’t mean a thing at this point. Crow is right Oneida has nothing to lose.  Any team that has made this far deserves some respect. 
But, in the end I think the Tigers are hungry and won’t stop until they have destroyed every team that stops in Decatur. 
I think these ole boys are on a mission. 

Cant take them lightly, we will be watching them play next week if we do.