Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

6 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Not saying this matters here but just for conversation, a team lost 56-0 in the regular season and then turned around and beat them in the playoffs on their route to the semis where they lost in OT, football is a crazy thing, and that is why they play the game.....lol 

In that scenario you would have to suspect a few key players were out do to injury and or suspension who were able to return in time for playoffs. The the 56 point team probably lost a few key players for the same reasons before said playoff game. 

4 minutes ago, JackieMoonHC said:

In that scenario you would have to suspect a few key players were out do to injury and or suspension who were able to return in time for playoffs. The the 56 point team probably lost a few key players for the same reasons before said playoff game. 

Actually to the best of my knowledge that was not the case at all, the team that came back and won went 2-8 during the regular season, they found something that worked and caught fire in the playoffs, anyway, regardless of the circumstances that is a huge turn around anyway you slice it...

3 minutes ago, DawsonParker said:

the only game that can be looked at in consideration is this year's game. Every other game prior is irrelevant.  

How so? We are 100% against DC. The take away is this year HC took out starters at halftime.  2nd string played the 3rd quarter.  And 3 string played the 4th quarter. That's when DC scored the 7 taking you from 7 to 14. If we kept the starters  in lord knows how many we would have scored that game. Oh and DC remembers those 3 games ... I promise 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DawsonParker said:

the only game that can be looked at in consideration is this year's game. Every other game prior is irrelevant.  

Fair enough. Our starters was 48-7 and y'all got an extra TD when our 2nd and 3rd stringers was in. Now anybody with common sense can tell DC has gotten better that's for sure. We also held y'all to y'alls lowest offensive output all year with 14 points. Am I wrong? 

2 minutes ago, JackieMoonHC said:

How so? We are 100% against DC. The take away is this year HC took out starters at halftime.  2nd string played the 3rd quarter.  And 3 string played the 4th quarter. That's when DC scored the 7 taking you from 7 to 14. If we kept the starters  in lord knows how many we would have scored that game. Oh and DC remembers those 3 games ... I promise 

Yes basically what I said!! 

5 minutes ago, JackieMoonHC said:

I played in 2017 when we lost 55-7 and i can tell you no one is thinking of that game

26 minutes ago, DawsonParker said:

I played in 2017 when we lost 55-7 and i can tell you no one is thinking of that game

Whatever help you sleep at night.  The thing is people are saying when will the DC team get some respect.  When they have never even given us a game. HC is just a different breed