The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

23 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Maybe they know the result when you get approached by a ticked off jacket nest.

Here we go... We were one dropped pass from beating y’all last year for the second time.  Just because this one cat seems to be a little nervous doesn’t mean this community or our boys are the least worried about a ticked jacket!

Hackett is a lot smarter than me and I know for a fact I could scheme a way to slow down or eliminate Rankins with this bunch of kids we have this year.

If our D line doesn’t start to worry about stats and eliminates your line.. I know for a fact #9 and # 4 can eliminate that mess. 

If I was a coach I could guarantee that a fullback dive wouldn’t beat me this year. 

Edited by H2Oman

36 minutes ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

Why are H20 fans already going in putting us as the underdog? We best TC last time we played, have to have the same mentality this week knowing that H20 will step on the field ready to handle business. 

I agree.. I have no doubt these boys will be ready.... and win, lose or draw TC will know they have been in a battle!

Im going to go ahead and say it. If 14 can open the passing game up this week and coach turns ALL the horses loose. H2O wins by more than a touchdown!

Edited by H2Oman

18 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

We were one dropped pass from beating y’all last year for the second time.  

Dont take this the wrong way, and the same could def apply to Forrest, but "catching passes at key moments" is sometimes all that separates Gold Ball Winners from Empty Cabineters.  It's like when people say "except for those fumbles/interceptions/penalties/special teams miscues we had y'all BEAT" 

Well, then you didn't have them beat (Trust me as a Rocket fan I can speak from experience) 

22 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Here we go... We were one dropped pass from beating y’all last year for the second time.  Just because this one cat seems to be a little nervous doesn’t mean this community or our boys are the least worried about a ticked jacket!

Hackett is a lot smarter than me and I know for a fact I could scheme a way to slow down or eliminate Rankins with this bunch of kids we have this year.

If our D line doesn’t start to worry about stats and eliminates your line.. I know for a fact #9 and # 4 can eliminate that mess. 

If I was a coach I could guarantee that a fullback dive wouldn’t beat me this year. 

Preach on preacher 

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

Dont take this the wrong way, and the same could def apply to Forrest, but "catching passes at key moments" is sometimes all that separates Gold Ball Winners from Empty Cabineters.  It's like when people say "except for those fumbles/interceptions/penalties/special teams miscues we had y'all BEAT" 

Well, then you didn't have them beat (Trust me as a Rocket fan I can speak from experience) 

I get it.. but someone from TC getting on here acting like they manhandled H2O in the rematch because the Mighty Jackets were ticked is  ridiculous! That game could of went either way last year... unfortunately it went their way! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I get it.. but someone from TC getting on here acting like they manhandled H2O in the rematch because the Mighty Jackets were ticked is  ridiculous! That game could of went either way last year... unfortunately it went their way! 

I see what you're saying. And those who where there and even those of us who know how good both these teams are this year and were last year, will remember that. BUT in the end, it's a loss for you and a win for them.

I WILL say at least you didn't get boatraced by 5 scores and blanked on your home field like Waverly did last night  

• Like 1