The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

8 minutes ago, RTD said:

Sometimes there is no reason to trash talk. .May the better team win and good luck to you’ll Friday night.

Yeah but we can get together after Friday and sing  kumbaya. I don’t like anything from that county this week.. Heck I went 10 miles out of my way to the house because I didn’t want to travel on ********* pike!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Yeah but we can get together after Friday and sing  kumbaya. I don’t like anything from that county this week.. Heck I went 10 miles out of my way to the house because I didn’t want to travel on ********* pike!

As TC fan I have no smack talk we beat last time we went to Watertown. Trust me TC wants the rematch.  Like they say to be the man you have to beat the man. TC is the underdog we are just trying to just compete and keep the game close.

Just now, RTD said:

TC is the underdog we don't get much respect from the media or other schools. I'm pulling it according to the media Tyner was going to the mercy rule us because TC doesn't have any athletes.

nobody that knows football thought tyner would mercy rule you, the media only looks at scores and hardly ever sees teams actually play. TC is the reigning rep from the east in 2A, you are not the underdog. 

4 hours ago, Grizzly478 said:

BCB take it easy on our student section on twitter lol

Buddy if you are following me on Twitter I’m sorry. You know then that the only tweets I make are to 104.5. I don’t even read the content so no clue what them boys are saying. but glad you are listening. Like Radio said, You won’t find me trashing any student. Never did. I would always let that Gold Helmet and the back of my jersey do the talking for me. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Buddy if you are following me on Twitter I’m sorry. You know then that the only tweets I make are to 104.5. I don’t even read the content so no clue what them boys are saying. but glad you are listening. Like Radio said, You won’t find me trashing any student. Never did. I would always let that Gold Helmet and the back of my jersey do the talking for me. :thumb:

hahaha all good stuff, from what i hear you could play a little ball. Was just giving you guys a hard time, it’s like RTD said i just don’t feel like trash talk is needed this week, let it all happen friday night. Then after we will let you guys know about it