The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

37 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

H2O finds a way to win by at least 6. ( rain or shine) You guys can chat it up the rest of week like some high school cheerleaders. I’m out until after Friday due to my travel schedule!

Watertown will do good to get to 10 points against TC defense not the same defense that Watertown played against in only their second game. The secondary is totally all new starters but 1 since the game against H2O.

26 minutes ago, RTD said:

Watertown will do good to get to 10 points against TC defense not the same defense that Watertown played against in only their second game. The secondary is totally all new starters but 1 since the game against H2O.

I hearing Watertown may just forfeit! No since in playing against the 85 bears....  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, biggest said:

I hearing Watertown may just forfeit! No since in playing against the 85 bears....  

Nobody said that TC defense was 85 Bears but I wish. TC would rather beat H2O than take a forfeit plus that would never happen if H20 could only dress 12 kids they still would play TC.

• Like 1