The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

Man oh man what a slugfest between 2 great programs, one a heck of a squad as of late and the other always a hardnosed well coached team with more gold than most regions combined !!! Something will give, somethimg has to ! Will Watertown be able to keep this game tight and capitlize on a Jacket mistake or will the Jackets play more characterisic football and do what they , win when it counts most . If we being honest nobody besides God himself knows all else is speculation and wanting !!! Great game and imo game of the week !!!!! Good Luck to both and injury a free game !!!!

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Man oh man what a slugfest between 2 great programs, one a heck of a squad as of late and the other always a hardnosed well coached team with more gold than most regions combined !!! Something will give, somethimg has to ! Will Watertown be able to keep this game tight and capitlize on a Jacket mistake or will the Jackets play more characterisic football and do what they , win when it counts most . If we being honest nobody besides God himself knows all else is speculation and wanting !!! Great game and imo game of the week !!!!! Good Luck to both and injury a free game !!!!

10/10 summary, TC has more to lose imo, we are just watertown, never won anything 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grizzly478 said:

10/10 summary, TC has more to lose imo, we are just watertown, never won anything 

This group of kids hasn't won a ring either. So technically TC kids haven't won anything, either not even a region title in the past two years. Peabody has the gold ball from last year we don't count silver balls in TC.

7 hours ago, RTD said:

This group of kids hasn't won a ring either. So technically TC kids haven't won anything, either not even a region title in the past two years. Peabody has the gold ball from last year we don't count silver balls in TC.

Ok Ok @RTD you are 100 percent correct,however correct me if I am wrong on this.To be a player for Trousdale county the expections to work harder than the hardest worker ,study more than the most  , and defense is paramount and you play to the whistle no matter what !! Am I wrong in these point? Nope, I watched 2 beat to heck and back football teams play for gold last year and both stayed classy and hit hard to the end and nobody cant tell me that if two or three plays end different you coulda won ... I dont feel your Yellow Jackets really can be considered a underdog to anyone in 2A ...

52 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Ok Ok @RTD you are 100 percent correct,however correct me if I am wrong on this.To be a player for Trousdale county the expections to work harder than the hardest worker ,study more than the most  , and defense is paramount and you play to the whistle no matter what !! Am I wrong in these point? Nope, I watched 2 beat to heck and back football teams play for gold last year and both stayed classy and hit hard to the end and nobody cant tell me that if two or three plays end different you coulda won ... I dont feel your Yellow Jackets really can be considered a underdog to anyone in 2A ...

If we are talking programs than TC is head and shoulders above everyone in 2A. But to RTDs point and mine a few pages ago, this year, this team, who has this team beat besides Tyner? Nope didn’t beat Watertown and look who is on their schedule for this Friday, oh it’s Watertown. Until we beat them they will be the favorite. Now do I feel that TC has a chance, no doubt. Like last week, I could see this game as well getting ugly either way or being extremely close for 4 qrts or more if needed. Only the kids and coaches will decide that. I’m super excited about this one. I hope y’all all have a Blessed Lords Day! 

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

You are right I'm speaking more on local media in middle TN always consider TC an underdog for the most part. The media doesn't give TC a lot of recognition for what we have accomplished in our past and what the team has accomplished lately. But H2O best TC and we playing on their field they are the defending and raining region champions to me that makes TC the underdog when you take all of that into consideration.

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Come on Pride.  Peabody is the favorite and rightfully so.  Much respect to TC though