The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

I get it.. but someone from TC getting on here acting like they manhandled H2O in the rematch because the Mighty Jackets were ticked is  ridiculous! That game could of went either way last year... unfortunately it went their way! 

It was more a joke than anything but if you want to talk about last year, I would be thankful it was played in a swamp or it wouldn’t have been a 1 TD game, TC was the better team last year IMO, this year you have the W but I think the winner of this game is the better team 

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Here we go... We were one dropped pass from beating y’all last year for the second time.  Just because this one cat seems to be a little nervous doesn’t mean this community or our boys are the least worried about a ticked jacket!

Hackett is a lot smarter than me and I know for a fact I could scheme a way to slow down or eliminate Rankins with this bunch of kids we have this year.

If our D line doesn’t start to worry about stats and eliminates your line.. I know for a fact #9 and # 4 can eliminate that mess. 

If I was a coach I could guarantee that a fullback dive wouldn’t beat me this year. 

Who said 5 would be playing fullback.

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I agree.. I have no doubt these boys will be ready.... and win, lose or draw TC will know they have been in a battle!

Im going to go ahead and say it. If 14 can open the passing game up this week and coach turns ALL the horses loose. H2O wins by more than a touchdown!

If 14 can open up the passing game and your coach turns all the horses loose, TC still wins by 14. Deja Vu all over again! Let me know after Friday night what you think!!! Tiger Meat!!!

My favorite posts are when people here go  "I saw our star/stars/online at the market/cafeteria/bbq joint/fish fry lass nite and i gurrunntee you them is gonna be ready cuum fridee"

Don't any particular school take offense. It's simply hilarious when "good ole boy fan anecdotes" are delivered as some sort of empirical data.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

If 14 can open up the passing game and your coach turns all the horses loose, TC still wins by 14. Deja Vu all over again! Let me know after Friday night what you think!!! Tiger Meat!!!

Heck you didn't score 14 last game! Remember lol now you're going win by14? 16-13 still stings don't it!