The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

33 minutes ago, biggest said:

Heck you didn't score 14 last game! Remember lol now you're going win by14? 16-13 still stings don't it! 

Lol...How are those Region Championships treating Watertown??? Maybe one day they can play in Cookeville for a Gold Ball...nah...not as long as TC is in the same classification! Stings doesn’t it! 

5 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Here we go... We were one dropped pass from beating y’all last year for the second time.  Just because this one cat seems to be a little nervous doesn’t mean this community or our boys are the least worried about a ticked jacket!

Hackett is a lot smarter than me and I know for a fact I could scheme a way to slow down or eliminate Rankins with this bunch of kids we have this year.

If our D line doesn’t start to worry about stats and eliminates your line.. I know for a fact #9 and # 4 can eliminate that mess. 

If I was a coach I could guarantee that a fullback dive wouldn’t beat me this year. 

Let’s hear it. How you gonna stop the ole “fullback dive”? Are you sure it’s a “dive”? 

Edited by 4thandGoal
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Lol...How are those Region Championships treating Watertown??? Maybe one day they can play in Cookeville for a Gold Ball...nah...not as long as TC is in the same classification! Stings doesn’t it! 

Those gold balls mean  nothing come Friday! How many current players for tc has 1?