Riverside at Forrest

@38320

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

General your a chump! Go back a read my post throughout the whole season. I don’t care what you think. Sit back behind your keyboard and type whatever you think. Your still a heartless chump on my book. Forrest did good this season but you will be back to degrading the team the kids and the coaches next yr because y’all will be back to the same old Forrest team. 

#GeneralForrestChump

LOL!!!!! NICE.   

Congrats to the 2A MrFB finalists. It's always a great day when superior talent and achievement is recognized. 

I'll say that McClendon did only play 8 regular season games. There's no doubt in my mind however, that he is the best player in 2A. Especially coming off a 265 yd 5 TD performance. Not sure what else he could have done. 

He has a chance to show he belongs this Friday.  

Coincidence file:

5 years ago Riverside came to Chapel Hill and knocked Zach McClendon's Rockets out of the playoffs 35-30. Nick McClendon was in 7th grade. 

Now, in 2019, Nick can help avenge the 2014 defeat, and do two additional things. 1. Get his team to the state Semis for the first time ever. 2. Get the Rockets to their 13th win.    

Go show them what you've got Nick. You team and your town are proud of you. 

To the line- you guys make it all happen. Dedicate this game on Friday to your brother. 

• CoachT locked this topic