Riverside at Forrest

@38320

7 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Congrats to the 2A MrFB finalists. It's always a great day when superior talent and achievement is recognized. 

I'll say that McClendon did only play 8 regular season games. There's no doubt in my mind however, that he is the best player in 2A. Especially coming off a 265 yd 5 TD performance. Not sure what else he could have done. 

He has a chance to show he belongs this Friday.  

Ive seen him play.... Swafford is the best player in 2a football.

1 hour ago, team69 said:

Ive seen him play.... Swafford is the best player in 2a football.

I would have to respectfully disagree. But everyone has an opinion.

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

But have seen the other players that are nominated play ? It’s kinda hard to say that if you haven’t 

Correct!

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I would have to respectfully disagree. But everyone has an opinion.

Correct!

Mr Football is hard to pick,  there will always be fan bases that feel slighted.. I am just happy Coop got nominated only playing a couple quarters a game !! Elite company to even be a semi finalist ! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Mr Football is hard to pick,  there will always fan bases that feel slighted.. I am just happy Coop got nominated only playing a couple quarters a game !! Elite company to even be a semi finalist ! 

Absolutely! They all are great players sucks only one gets the award 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

But have seen the other players that are nominated play ? It’s kinda hard to say that if you haven’t 

Your right I jumped the gun. I have seen Forrest and Miegs play. I know the tide is always loaded with athletes and I'm sure your guy is a player. I have no ax to grind with anyone matter of fact I have kin playing for Forrest. Swafford is by far the best Player I have seen in 2A.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Coincidence file:

5 years ago Riverside came to Chapel Hill and knocked Zach McClendon's Rockets out of the playoffs 35-30. Nick McClendon was in 7th grade. 

Now, in 2019, Nick can help avenge the 2014 defeat, and do two additional things. 1. Get his team to the state Semis for the first time ever. 2. Get the Rockets to their 13th win.    

Go show them what you've got Nick. You team and your town are proud of you. 

To the line- you guys make it all happen. Dedicate this game on Friday to your brother. 

Sp obviously Forrest has a good line with the rushing numbers they have put up. Just a lot of experience or size, upperclassmen , and all that matters 

• CoachT locked this topic